+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont know if its normal

i dont know if its normal

hey everybody..i know this really doesnt belong here...but i was wondering if it was normal if i got jealous when my g/f does things with her friends...and when like we talk online when she talks to her friends sometimes more than me..i was wondering if that was normal :

Sounds like your being too protective, just let her be. She'll be much happier knowing that you trust her enough to let her do her own thing. But if it really starts to bug you, let her know.

I would say its not about it being "Normal" more of its not "healthy" for you or her. I understand you want to have all of her attention lol .I would suggest talking to her and also being secure with the realtionship, communication is key tell her how you feel. Goodluck

Normality is not the issue here. Sure, people get jealous sometimes, but there is no need to be in the situation you're describing. You have to be careful, because this can turn into an overprotective relationship where you may begin to want to control everything she does just so you can have her to yourself. She needs her own space, but she also needs to make you feel valued and loved. If you feel that she is neglecting you, tell her..if that fails, break it off. if you know that she's being fair, then you need to stop this. make her know that you're there for her and that you love talking to her..make sure she feels the same way. perhaps you have a history of insecurities which is making you feel jealous like this.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

it's normal, just chill.

it's normal to be a little bit jealous, but if it's growing up, you have to talk with her about it, so you guys can find a solution. It's good to be self-confidence about all that. If she love you she will understand

don't overprotect, i did that once, it's just pain at the bottom line...
    Last edited by french_222; 23-10-07 at 07:41 AM.

Just be safe in the knowledge she's with you, not anyone else and try and put any overbearingly jealous thoughts out of your mind. Itll be cool!

Its normal to feel that way in a newer relationship. You want all of her undvided attention. But you have to get past it yourself. Its important for people to maintain individuality in relationships. People NEED time with their friends too. You dont want her to feel swallowed whole by you. She will respect and love you more for giving her space and her freedom. The second you start blowing in with "Im upset you spend time with your friends routine" she will pull away from you and think youre controlling.

It shouldnt be a problem honest. Youre just feeling a little left out and you shouldnt feel that way. She's with you!!!! Just remember that part!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.