+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I dont enjoy kissing - is that normal??

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I must be a horrible kisser. It does nothing for me so I have no passion to fall back on. I just sort of put my lips on hers and hope she doesn't slobber too much.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Your too young to be having sex. If you don't enjoy kissing attractive woman maybe see if you would like kissing an attractive man. I know a guy who doesn't realize he was gay until he did it. He leads a much happier life now.

son, uz havin a bad day... that why u say u dont enjoy kissing mo. maybe ya chick ugly??? u need to get wit a chick tha is a freak b.

ooh no ,

the most beautiful thing in love is kissing

I don't really find kissing fun or a turn on or anything either.. My first kiss, I did.. It felt special and stuff..
    But after that, nothing really.. I don't enjoy it.. :/
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

How can you not enjoy kissing?
    [URL="http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Be-a-Better-Kisser"]How to Be a Better Kisser[/URL]
    [URL="http://hubpages.com/hub/wondering-how-to-get-my-ex-back"]Get Your Ex Back[/URL]

you are not kissing that special someone when you are with that special someone everything you do with them is enjoyable
    youtube.com/happy75216

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I think I must be a horrible kisser. It does nothing for me so I have no passion to fall back on. I just sort of put my lips on hers and hope she doesn't slobber too much.
    i slobber and bite
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

For myself it was the exact opposite. I had my first tongue kiss when I was 13 and it was thrilling! lol. And from the age of 13 until about 17-18 every kiss that I received was the greatest thing in the world... But then, once I had experienced enough, it started to get to the point where I didn't enjoy the kiss unless I enjoyed the company of the person I was kissing. And that's where i'm at now. I don't find kissing a stranger to be enjoyable or someone I don't really like.

Maybe they just don't know how to kiss???

If you don't like kissing it might just be a phase right now. You might not like kissing now but maybe later in the future when you get older you'll start liking to kiss. A kiss is meant for someone you think is special not just someone you'd like to ****.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

some people enjoy more a hug or a soft touch than a kiss for example...it happens to me...dont know why..
    I Love Forum.

rhys tard
    maybe those girls were not that special as you think they are to you. if they are/were every kiss, every lips, every tongue, would mean a lot to you. try to consider

It's not boring unless you really love the person, It only becomes boring when you are already bored with the person.

Amen!!!! That is right only virgins. I am stil in my early 20's and I am appalled by the way young people disrespect the power of sex. Trust me 2 girls at 16 is not good. I think guys aren't into such intimate stuff as girls are, but I think when you truly love someone you will feel much differently about it. Sex does not mean you cared about those girls.
    Last edited by jlarkin7; 06-07-09 at 10:46 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast