+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pure Romance Party?

Pure Romance Party?

Hey ladies... I was just wondering if anyone has ever hosted a "Pure Romance" party before? (If you don't know what that is, its a party where you get your best girl friends together and a sex toy educator comes to your house and teaches you about the products and you can buy them).

My roommate and I have been discussing having one right before Valentine's day so that those of us with dates might add a little fun to the night, and those without can have a little fun by themselves.

Anyway, if you have was it fun? Is it worth hosting one?

Overpriced fairly low quality sex toys really. On the other hand, it's done in a fun/social environment that is generally women friendly. The same experience can usually be had for cheaper at a woman friendly sex shop such as Good Vibrations or Toys in Babeland.

Sometimes you end up having to order things as they may not have a new one immediately available. You might want to have it sooner than just before V-Tine's day if you're concerned about such things. It really depends upon what it is you're ordering.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."