+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second best again :(

Second best again :(

arghhh I dont know if this even counts as a problem but hell I needed somewhere to vent it out, I guess its bad times when u find out who your friends really are as most are avoiding me awkwardly and suspiciously , next to nobody is on msn.(hmmmm). In essence my girlfriend dumped me , and just like the one before for the exact same reason cos she felt she was clinging to someone else in the past and was'nt over them yet , damn it hurts to be always second best. I have cyclomythia and basically this has just gone and sent me into another depressive "**** life" spree and I cant focus on anything , spent 2 hours staring at the page that's meant to be part of my A level coursework. I beat the shit out my hands on a tree and I've been randomly bursting into tears all day. Worst bit was I even saw it coming first ,pre-empted it and told her not to feel bad about leaving me. All she said was k and how did u know. Sometimes I think everyone my age (17) are just self-centred immature children who cant see past the end of their own nose , or see when theyre pointing out the blinding obvious in 15ft emotional letters saying "I dont care about u anymore , u were just a rebound" . 3 people I know actually comforted me :/ which really makes my belief in human kindness take a beating.

Basically I need to focus on my bloody education and stop wasting tears on her , but somehow I just cant :|, anyone got ideas maybe?

thanks
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Well first off, hurting yourself is a bad way to deal with internal pain. Invest in a punching bag and some gloves if you have to hit something. No point in doing permanent damage to yourself.

Deep breaths, find some music that resonates with you that isn't horribly sad. (Preferably angry-ish...) and let some emotion go.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Well first off, hurting yourself is a bad way to deal with internal pain. Invest in a punching bag and some gloves if you have to hit something. No point in doing permanent damage to yourself.

Deep breaths, find some music that resonates with you that isn't horribly sad. (Preferably angry-ish...) and let some emotion go.
    I know its a bad way of doing it ,doesnt help I guess. Anyways Im lucky I just ****ed up the knuckles a bit I can still type. I've calmed down a little , I'll give it a week or two and send her the song "its been a while" by Staind ,for now though chocolate , energy drinks and and a matress and pillow wall to beat shit out of helps a bit
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Just make sure you learn whatever you can from this so it wasn't a total waste. The pain will go away eventually.
    Spammer Spanker

But DON'T send the song.

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    But DON'T send the song.

Carl.
    Once upon a time it was considered romantic to stand outside a woman's bedroom in a trench coat holding a boom box over your head. These days you'll end up with a restraining order and labeled as a stalker.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Cut the ties that bind... don't send the song... it's just another tie to keep her feebly in your life.

Your heart is performing enough self-inflicted pain at the moment... no need to mutilate your body too. Find some less traumatic way in which to vent your frustrations... preferably one that doesn't leave scars.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Just do what I do, rent a hooker and **** the living shit out of her for a few hours. You won't believe how many types of pains this cures. Your not the only one man, life bites me too but I have no trees around here..its a god damn brick jungle here..shit I hate the lame ass city!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Once upon a time it was considered romantic to stand outside a woman's bedroom in a trench coat holding a boom box over your head. These days you'll end up with a restraining order and labeled as a stalker.

Lite ... you forgot the part about it being in the pouring rain!!!

Carl.

It's never easy and I don't think there is a best way to let the pain go (there's no "switch off" button). You just have to go through the motions and with time all of this pain will come out on its own. Just don't blame yourself for it and find a way to feel the emptiness inside.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Carl.
    What about the part where a sudden glass vase flies out of her neighbour's window?

I agree, DO NOT SEND THAT SONG. Listen this girl did you a favor. You are 17. You should focus on your education and go with the flow of whatever life takes you. I went to college in a serious long distance relationship and just as we approached our senior year she came clean that she was shagging a frat boy. I think of all the wasted road trips and long hours on the phone. Or worse all the parties cut short and intoxicated young girls I cut loose. I know this hurts but this girl did you a favor. Spend your remaining teen years and your 20's where they belong in a bar and on a bed. God bless.
    haven't i edited the links in your sig before?

do it again and you will be banned.

Carl.
    Oh come one Carl. No woman is worth ruining a perfectly good boombox.

Oh come one Carl. No woman is worth ruining a perfectly good boombox.
    Lol at that XD

And yeah I know ur right :/ , Im sorting stuff out tommorow anyways , My parents are making me go see the doctor dammit cos I aint eaten or slept much , which is scaring the shit out of me but still :/ . Yeah ur right though , no stalker-like playing songs in the rain and stuff

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by gartlas View Post
    Lol at that XD

And yeah I know ur right :/ , Im sorting stuff out tommorow anyways , My parents are making me go see the doctor dammit cos I aint eaten or slept much , which is scaring the shit out of me but still :/ . Yeah ur right though , no stalker-like playing songs in the rain and stuff

Thanks guys
    You know, one of the best things my Dr. ever gave me during my divorce was Xanax. (No, I didn't abuse it...) Much of the time I didn't actually need it, but it was reassuring to know that I had it as an option if I needed it. And, I felt better w/ that alone.

Again, find ways to get the bad energy out and hell if you have to, go run around the block until you're too exhausted to not sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast