+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This situation is tearing me up...

This situation is tearing me up...

need advice in this situation?
    What should i do here and why would this girl act like this?

This girl at the gym whom i know she's iranian.I have been through incidents with her where we have stepped on each others toes(i'n asian american so perhaps some cultural differences or racial issues )we have been through harsh incidents,she knows i am an addict have paranoia and anger issues(probably nothing to do with it but i have verbally berated her before for pissing me off and even one time she thought what i did was offensive and ran out.),but despite all i have done to her and her crap to me,she will still try to wave at me and smile be polite and cordial, mirror my actions and things of that nature etc..what should i make of this?good or bad?and why would she act like this? I'm confused as hell.Lately she's been ignoring me,but her friends have been nice to me.(her male friends)no not in that way have been very nice to me....but i just stay away from her.What should i make of it and what should i do?

I dunno , personally I think she's being nice to you out of pity. She might be a nice person , some people are nowadays y'know , but she probably thinks its wrong to be nasty to someone with issues. Her friends are probably doing the same thing. IMO dont get ur hopes up
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Your cross double posting, it's tearing me up!
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."