+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem.. Pleease help

Problem.. Pleease help

Hey I am 14 and have neva kissed anyone. SO I have this girlfriend right and we've been going out about a month now and I really want to kiss ehr but when, where and... HOW? lol I am new to all this lovey stuff but I REALLY like her.

Thanks

There's no need to have it explained to you. Just move in for the kiss and it will come natural. Its pretty simple, something about lips and tongue.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Okay well it's hard to say what to do, but there are things you should not do, and here is my little on the spot list:

1) Don't ram your tongue down her throat.
    2) Don't kiss while she's laughing or about to say something. Kissing teeth is not nearly as nice as kissing lips.
    3) Don't do the lizard thing, you know, tongue in and out repeatedly.
    4) Don't open your mouth crazy wide, it might look good on 90210, but it is not cute or romantic.
    5) Don't pucker like a grandma.

I'm sure I can think of more, but I'm sleepy. Plus, I haven't kissed a bad kisser in a while.

As far as where and when, you've got to feel for that moment yourself. Maybe plan it. This is your first kiss, so make it count!
    We can be heroes just for one day.

Kissy kissy, just lean over and suck her face!

Hey thanks heaps. But now... When. Lol. I don't want to scare her off and she's never even touched another guy except me. I'm very sure she wants to kiss me but she's really really shy!

BTW: We've already done the I-love-yous lol.
    Last edited by Leo; 14-06-04 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Hey I am 14 and ... We've already done the I-love-yous.. she's never even touched another guy except me.. been going out about a month now
    Hrm.. yeah - I think I just summed it all up...

*slaps her forehead in unbelief* Ignorant youth. That was one DUMB and absolutely silly post.
    I have it all. Including kino.

ok wait a mintute - I am lost now - who's post is silly ?

Killerbabe why are you so rude?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Dont mistake honesty for rudeness, lol, how can you love someone youve only known a month and havent even kissed? an impossibility at that age, i doubt either of you are developed emotionally, or mentally, to connect in such a way, especially so fast, with so little physical contact.
    She is right, hes ignorant, if he thinks hes in love- this is a problem.. people always think theyre feeling something theyre not.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Well that's not very nice. Well anyway I have known her since I was four and anyway, who cares. Even if I "think" I have feelings well then obviously I do because I wouldn't think I ahve them unless I felt that I had them therefore having them. I may not be as attracted as someone oler yet, but I can definately love. Or did you not love your mother at 14? Anyway instead of critisizing, can you just help?

Be very careful throwing around the "L"-word. What you may be feeling at this point may or may not be love. But since you've never been in a relationship before, WHATEVER the feeling is, it's new. And it's good.

As for the kissing thing, you have to feel ready for it. It took me a while to feel ready for my first kiss. And I just went in and did it. I thought the mood was right, there was a pause when we looked at each other, and I did it.

Now that you're thinking about kissing her, you'll be more apt to recognize a good moment. The trick here is just to make sure that you're in a mentality where when you DO see an opportunity, you take it. So next time you guys are cuddling or walking or hugging goodbye or whatever, and you feel like you're close enough to do it and you feel like you want to, do it.

Alexi

...Even if I "think" I have feelings well then obviously I do because I wouldn't think I ahve them unless I felt that I had them therefore having them...
    does this sentence even make sence ?

...did you not love your mother at 14?
    Um.. Yes. BUT i did not want to know how to kiss my mother. Nor did I love her the same way as I did my ex's - that would be just sick - if your feeling that kind o flove for this girl, then maybe she's your sister ?

Anyway instead of critisizing, can you just help?
    Dont look at critisizing as a bad thing - you can learn alot from it.

awww Puppy Love! I know so many people that fall in love in an instant. Its like putty in there unknowingly emotional hands...

I am soooo happy I was never like that when I was younger....

In this case even though they've known each other since they were little... I think its more lust then love. They both are pretty similar and lust can be mistaken for love extremely easily.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I wont discredit your feelings-Ive got a 14 year old son and at your age you do have feelings-just unsure of what they are but youve got them...and I remember being 14 and having them too-you reallly like this girl and hey good for you-now kissing her? You'll know what to do when the time is right...but leave it at kissing!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast