+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Calling too much

Calling too much

So I asked someone I was interested in out to lunch yesterday, but didn't determine a time/place (I believe I suggested Saturday.) Later that night I called her to set a time and place, but she didn't pick up, and I left a message asking her to call me back.

Maybe I am wrong, but is it safe to assume if she simply never calls me back, well... shes not interested, and that's that? I coullld be more proactive and try calling her again tonight, but I think that would seem like I was acting a little desperate, am I wrong?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yep, she specifically chose to ignore your message. what do you think that means?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You left her a message. That's all you need to do. She'll hear it, and choose whether or not to respond (it may not be RIGHT AWAY). Don't keep calling her or else you'll look desperate.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

ya usually it means she might not be interested give her sometime but maybe ask her to do something else like a coffee or just somewhere where you guys can talk

Well...

good news: she texted me back, apologizing because she doesnt check her voicemail that often.

bad news(?): I texted her back asking if she was free saturday, forgetting about that whole, you know, v-day thing.... ....

It depends. She may not be interested or she may have been busy and not had a chance to message you/call you back. Some girls like to play games and see how much a guy is willing to chase them.

Leave it about 5 days before contacting her again. Then try calling her once more and asking if she has much planned for the weekend, if not would she like to do something.

If she does not respond to your message again then it is her polite way of saying that she is not in to you.

Try once more and if she does not respond. Move on there are plenty more nice ladies out there!