+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is very personal but I need and answer.

This is very personal but I need and answer.

I have a somewhat large issue that I need to deal with... First let me give you some backround information. I am 16 years old I just turned on January 25. And I have had a total of 4 girlfreinds that truly mean something to me. I know that me asking this question is going to arise a lot of answers as to you are too young to be caring about this right now but I don't know why this could be the way it is.

Ok so I'll start from the beginning. In 8th grade I went on and off with this girl Kassie. Who at the time I thought meant the entire world to me. But then me and her parted towards the start of highschool. The most me and her did was just makeout, nothing serious. So then I went into highschool and watched her date other guys and now she is with this guy Aaron, who is an awesome guy, but ill touch back on that in a little bit. So anyways about 2 months into freshman year, I met this girl Megan. We dated for like 3 months, but then I realized that we didn't have the type of relationship that I really wanted. Once again, nothing more than making out at this point.

Now from this point, November, until February, I sorta just flirted around and lived the single life. Now during that time I had a crush on this girl Brinkley. But when I went to make a move I was too late. But at the time I had no idea that was the case. Because she liked me before I sorta liked her. So anyways that will be touched on later also.

Now on February 16th I started dating this girl Tess. Who was pretty much best freinds with Brinkley. Me and her dated for about 6 months and thing were going absolutely amazing. Now the last month of our relationship I spent at a summer camp that I have gone too since I was 5. Its funny because this is like one of the most recent questions I've asked since then. My previous questions were either about what I was afraid was going to happen or why it happened afterwards. But anyways. When I returned from camp she sorta had a meltdown. And we broke up the day I got home. Now I promised her that if we ever did break up I would never hold it against her. And I held true to that promise. But soon after we broke up. I started dating this girl Allie. That was only for 2 weeks. I still feel horrible about dating her because it was so pitiful. And it made me feel weak. But at this point I made a huge mistake.

Tess gave me the chance to take it back. And with being so caught up in my relationship with Allie I blew it off. But then when I realized what I had done it was too late. And she wouldn't take me back. So anyways time past on eventually I started to talk to Brinkley alot. Soon one thing led to another and we wanted to date each other. But Tess had to give us in a sense permission to date. Which she did. But then about 2 months into Brinkley and I's relationship Tess came clear about her feelings and told me that her feelings for me would never change. Now this was granted right after she broke up with her boyfreind of the time Grey. Whom I knew was going to hurt her. But even when I told her that, she didn't want to believe it.

So rewind a bit back to Brinkley and I. Now we have been dating for exactly 4 months as of today. But something has stuck with me since me and Tess parted. Whenever I saw her with another guy. Whether it be Grey or another guy Ed that she dated. Or her boyfreind Alex now. I just get sick to my stomach. Not in any normal way. Its like a hurting way. Like I'm getting torn apart. But the only time that I can ever get my mind off of Tess is when I'm with Brinkley. Now things between me and Brinkley are sort of going down the drain. Thats a whole other part of this saga that doesn't really need to be mentioned.

Now ever since me and Tess broke up there have been these things that have happened between us that I just can't seem to get my heart away from. For starters when we started the new school year and I was dating Allie. I walked into my first block to find Tess AND Allie in the same class. So we all took our seats and then the teacher called out seating arrangements. It ended up being sitted as me in one corner of the room and Allie in the other. But Tess was seated in the desk right in front of her. So when ever I went to wink at Allie or something. Tess would always see it. And that really bothered me because I know I have/had feelings for Tess and they weren't going away. Now after I survived first block I didn't think that my day could get any worse. But then we got called to our homerooms. Where we were going to get locker distribution. I got my locker # and decided to go and quest for my new locker. As I started looking something about my number seemed familiar. Finally when I found my locker I realized what was so familiar. It was Tesses locker from lastyear. So of course I'm going to text her and ask her about it. Only to find out that she had gotten my locker from lastyear... As the day went on I just convinced myself it was nothing more than coincidence.

So time past and she began to date Grey I figured that the only thing I could do to try and get rid of my feelings was to cut her out of my life. Which I did. And it worked. All of my emotions were gone. But then she broke up with Grey and before I knew it I was back to square one. Just as attached and in love with her as I had ever been.

Now up until now I have figured that all of this has just been happening because its me. But the other night I talked to Tess about the way I've been feeling and she told me she knows exactly what I mean. She told me that since the day we broke up, she has felt like she didnt even know who she was anymore. And she still feels the same way about me that I feel about her. Now with things going down the drain with Brinkley and me knowing thats the way Tess is feeling one part of me wants to just drop everything and go for what I know I want. Which is Tess. But she is dating this boy Alex who next year is transferring to a private school called Proctor. And she knows that they are not going to last when he moves. Because she just doesn't want too. So I can't just drop everything with Brinkley because thats not right and I would be just hurting Brinkley over something that might not even happen. But at the same time I feel like Tess might not ever give me a chance like this. What if my odd encounters run out on this instance.

So now its time for a serious rewind all the way back to camp. When I was there I wrote her a letter that I am going to give her on the 16th of February. The one year of our past relationship. It talks about how my feelings are never going to change and la la la. But I don't know if what I'm doing is really worth it... Is there any kind of advice or answer that someone could give me to that entire issue?
    Last edited by Bendel40; 13-02-09 at 08:24 AM. Reason: So many complaints

Paragraphs

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you can't be bothered to break that crap into condensed paragraphs why should we be bothered to read and respond?

I guarantee you the above post could be broken into two or three small paragraphs without losing anything significant.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's a freaking novel....haha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I finished reading it on my fourth attempt. Cliff notes:

------------------------------------------------------------

16 year old guy had 4 relationships. Confused about feelings. Seeing one girl, but thinking about the ex who is dating another guy though they probably won't last and he thinks his feelings will never change for her. Is what he doing really worth it?

Advice?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    CHOOSETHEBESTGIRLANDSTICKWITHER.F*CKHERIFYOUCANBUT IFYOUCAN'TTHENMOVEONTOTHENEXTGIRL.HEREI'MGOINGTOMA KETHELONGESTSTRINGOFCAPITOLLETTERSINLAHISOTRY...LA LALA

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Keep talking to Tess and Brinkley. Don't give up on the one if you're not sure about things with Tess. Obviously, you'll leave Brinkley for Tess, so talk to Tess if she's willing to give up this other guy for you.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

Seriously, why would anyone name their daughter (or son) Brinkley?? I don't understand.

Anyway, do you like Brinkley or are you just using her as a placeholder for Tess?

But really, you're 16. As long as you're enjoying the time you spend with her - or any of them - you shouldn't be too concerned about whether she's "the one".

wow,i feel bad for this kid,most of you insulted him.

The answer is not one we can give. The question is who is more important to you?

If the girl to you is worth the chance you NEED to take that chance. YOU have to make that decision. I hope thats helpful.

Personally I'd take the chance cus it sounds like you love the girl and brinkly is just a short term.
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Quote Originally Posted by lightning88 View Post
    wow,i feel bad for this kid,most of you insulted him.
    No, nobody insulted him. What happened is that most people didn't give him a chance because his post was unreadable. It would be like showing up for a blind date wearing a gorilla mask. Good luck getting a girl to stick around for that, right?

If you want a date, you have to be presentable, and if you want people to read your post, it has to be presentable as well.

If the kid was really interested in expressing himself, he'd try harder.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    No, nobody insulted him. What happened is that most people didn't give him a chance because his post was unreadable. It would be like showing up for a blind date wearing a gorilla mask. Good luck getting a girl to stick around for that, right?

If you want a date, you have to be presentable, and if you want people to read your post, it has to be presentable as well.

If the kid was really interested in expressing himself, he'd try harder.
    not unreadable,I read it,just sloppy.Which we all been guilty of from time to time. He is only 16.

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Quote Originally Posted by lightning88 View Post
    not unreadable,I read it,just sloppy.Which we all been guilty of from time to time. He is only 16.
    I could deal with misspellings and grammatical errors. I can't deal with a giant wall of text that makes my eyes bleed.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I could deal with misspellings and grammatical errors. I can't deal with a giant wall of text that makes my eyes bleed.
    lol,I know,it was pretty overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendel40 View Post
    I have a somewhat large issue that I need to deal with... First let me give you some backround information. I am 16 years old I just turned on January 25. And I have had a total of 4 girlfreinds that truly mean something to me. I know that me asking this question is going to arise a lot of answers as to you are too young to be caring about this right now but I don't know why this could be the way it is.

Ok so I'll start from the beginning. In 8th grade I went on and off with this girl Kassie. Who at the time I thought meant the entire world to me. But then me and her parted towards the start of highschool. The most me and her did was just makeout, nothing serious. So then I went into highschool and watched her date other guys and now she is with this guy Aaron, who is an awesome guy, but ill touch back on that in a little bit. So anyways about 2 months into freshman year, I met this girl Megan. We dated for like 3 months, but then I realized that we didn't have the type of relationship that I really wanted. Once again, nothing more than making out at this point.

Now from this point, November, until February, I sorta just flirted around and lived the single life. Now during that time I had a crush on this girl Brinkley. But when I went to make a move I was too late. But at the time I had no idea that was the case. Because she liked me before I sorta liked her. So anyways that will be touched on later also.

Now on February 16th I started dating this girl Tess. Who was pretty much best freinds with Brinkley. Me and her dated for about 6 months and thing were going absolutely amazing. Now the last month of our relationship I spent at a summer camp that I have gone too since I was 5. Its funny because this is like one of the most recent questions I've asked since then. My previous questions were either about what I was afraid was going to happen or why it happened afterwards. But anyways. When I returned from camp she sorta had a meltdown. And we broke up the day I got home. Now I promised her that if we ever did break up I would never hold it against her. And I held true to that promise. But soon after we broke up. I started dating this girl Allie. That was only for 2 weeks. I still feel horrible about dating her because it was so pitiful. And it made me feel weak. But at this point I made a huge mistake.

Tess gave me the chance to take it back. And with being so caught up in my relationship with Allie I blew it off. But then when I realized what I had done it was too late. And she wouldn't take me back. So anyways time past on eventually I started to talk to Brinkley alot. Soon one thing led to another and we wanted to date each other. But Tess had to give us in a sense permission to date. Which she did. But then about 2 months into Brinkley and I's relationship Tess came clear about her feelings and told me that her feelings for me would never change. Now this was granted right after she broke up with her boyfreind of the time Grey. Whom I knew was going to hurt her. But even when I told her that, she didn't want to believe it.

So rewind a bit back to Brinkley and I. Now we have been dating for exactly 4 months as of today. But something has stuck with me since me and Tess parted. Whenever I saw her with another guy. Whether it be Grey or another guy Ed that she dated. Or her boyfreind Alex now. I just get sick to my stomach. Not in any normal way. Its like a hurting way. Like I'm getting torn apart. But the only time that I can ever get my mind off of Tess is when I'm with Brinkley. Now things between me and Brinkley are sort of going down the drain. Thats a whole other part of this saga that doesn't really need to be mentioned.

Now ever since me and Tess broke up there have been these things that have happened between us that I just can't seem to get my heart away from. For starters when we started the new school year and I was dating Allie. I walked into my first block to find Tess AND Allie in the same class. So we all took our seats and then the teacher called out seating arrangements. It ended up being sitted as me in one corner of the room and Allie in the other. But Tess was seated in the desk right in front of her. So when ever I went to wink at Allie or something. Tess would always see it. And that really bothered me because I know I have/had feelings for Tess and they weren't going away. Now after I survived first block I didn't think that my day could get any worse. But then we got called to our homerooms. Where we were going to get locker distribution. I got my locker # and decided to go and quest for my new locker. As I started looking something about my number seemed familiar. Finally when I found my locker I realized what was so familiar. It was Tesses locker from lastyear. So of course I'm going to text her and ask her about it. Only to find out that she had gotten my locker from lastyear... As the day went on I just convinced myself it was nothing more than coincidence.

So time past and she began to date Grey I figured that the only thing I could do to try and get rid of my feelings was to cut her out of my life. Which I did. And it worked. All of my emotions were gone. But then she broke up with Grey and before I knew it I was back to square one. Just as attached and in love with her as I had ever been.

Now up until now I have figured that all of this has just been happening because its me. But the other night I talked to Tess about the way I've been feeling and she told me she knows exactly what I mean. She told me that since the day we broke up, she has felt like she didnt even know who she was anymore. And she still feels the same way about me that I feel about her. Now with things going down the drain with Brinkley and me knowing thats the way Tess is feeling one part of me wants to just drop everything and go for what I know I want. Which is Tess. But she is dating this boy Alex who next year is transferring to a private school called Proctor. And she knows that they are not going to last when he moves. Because she just doesn't want too. So I can't just drop everything with Brinkley because thats not right and I would be just hurting Brinkley over something that might not even happen. But at the same time I feel like Tess might not ever give me a chance like this. What if my odd encounters run out on this instance.

So now its time for a serious rewind all the way back to camp. When I was there I wrote her a letter that I am going to give her on the 16th of February. The one year of our past relationship. It talks about how my feelings are never going to change and la la la. But I don't know if what I'm doing is really worth it... Is there any kind of advice or answer that someone could give me to that entire issue?
    Here. Now help the kid.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreek View Post
    Here. Now help the kid.
    i did,here is my help

The answer is not one we can give. The question is who is more important to you?

If the girl to you is worth the chance you NEED to take that chance. YOU have to make that decision. I hope thats helpful.

Personally I'd take the chance cus it sounds like you love the girl and brinkly is just a short term.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast