+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love a girl who has a boyfriend what should i do?

I love a girl who has a boyfriend what should i do?

I'm not entirely sure if I love this girl. But when I'm with her i feel so different, I forget all the negative things in life.

It all started a while back ago. I had a friend who knew her; we met at a party and one thing led to another and we had sex. Weekends after weekends we met, hanged out and had sex. In the beginning i just saw it as a one night stand a mere "**** friend" (sorry for my abusive language). I mean ofcourse i loved her presens then, but it felt like I never really appreciated it in the level which I should have. Then one weekend we didn't see eachother and I found out from her that she had something going on with another guy; when i heard that sentence come out of her mouth my heart just stopped beating. I could feel my life slowly being pulled out of me. Ever since that day my heart has been in agony. It could be because of the fact that "what you can't get, you want" but I never knew what i had untill the day I lost it. The fact is that she told me that she used to like me after that i told her that i had feelings for her. Now she has a boyfriend, but I slept at her place. She knows that i love her or atleast "like her more than a friend" why would she invite me? Seeing as it was her idea. When i was there we spooned eachother and cuddled a little, could this just be an act of a friend? I mean she knows i have feelings for her?
    I really don't know what to do anymore, I feel almost forced to call her everyday. It's like I need to know how she's feeling and what she's doing. Everything has just turned dull and grey in my world but when i talk to her and especially when i see her my days turn from a dull, dark winter night to a sunny summer day. I don't know what to do, I really think i have strong feelings for her. What do you guys think? Should I try to win her heart or should I just be happy for her?

First of all, she's already showing that she's irresponsible as hell when she's in a relationship. She has a boyfriend and yet she's cuddling with you after you confess your feelings? She seems to like the attention. And do you really want to try to win her heart? She obviously doesn't think cuddling with another guy is wrong when you're taken, so are you going to be alright with that when she does it with someone else while dating you?

And remember this: if she'll love someone for you, she'll leave you for someone else.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    First of all, she's already showing that she's irresponsible as hell when she's in a relationship. She has a boyfriend and yet she's cuddling with you after you confess your feelings? She seems to like the attention. And do you really want to try to win her heart? She obviously doesn't think cuddling with another guy is wrong when you're taken, so are you going to be alright with that when she does it with someone else while dating you?

And remember this: if she'll love someone for you, she'll leave you for someone else.
    cuddling is not sex its something alot of close friends do for each other.

IMO do NOT try to take her from her bf,cus if she will alow you to she will do the same thing to you later when some other guy trys.

If I were you I'd be her friend and wait for her to breakup with her bf (ON HER OWN!) Then ask her out.
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Quote Originally Posted by lightning88 View Post

IMO do NOT try to take her from her bf,cus if she will alow you to she will do the same thing to you later when some other guy trys.

If I were you I'd be her friend and wait for her to breakup with her bf (ON HER OWN!) Then ask her out.
    I know that cuddling isn't sex. But that doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't be happy with my gf spooning with another guy.

I know that cuddling isn't sex. But that doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't be happy with my gf spooning with another guy.
    I wouldnt be happy either. But I've done it for girl FRIENDS when I had a girlfriend. we both knew it wouldnt be allowed any further.

IMO cheating is a sexual act or kissing anyone else.(which my ex did all of^ behind my back)

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

**** no am I cuddling with any of my friends....hell no.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    **** no am I cuddling with any of my friends....hell no.
    lol why not?

All I mean is I personay don't think its bad as long as its not in a sexual or ramantic way. I'd be pissy if my GF did it but I would understand as long as it was inocent and friendly.

I wouldnt be happy either. But I've done it for girl FRIENDS when I had a girlfriend. we both knew it wouldnt be allowed any further.

IMO cheating is a sexual act or kissing anyone else.(which my ex did all of^ behind my back)
    So, if your girlfriend was spooning with other guys you'd accept it?

lol why not?

All I mean is I personay don't think its bad as long as its not in a sexual or ramantic way. I'd be pissy if my GF did it but I would understand as long as it was inocent and friendly.
    Whatever. If my girlfriend wants to spoon with other guys then she can do it while we're not together.

So, if your girlfriend was spooning with other guys you'd accept it?
    depends,cus I know I've done so with girls (inoccently) while with another girl and it meant nothing. So if she told me as I told my gf about it and was honest and its just a friend thing,yes I would be ok with it.

*edit* I wasnt "spooning" another girl just kind of cuddlled (as friends) which tons of my friends do with each other. (IN A NON SEXUAL WAY)
    Last edited by lightning88; 12-02-09 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveislife View Post
    When i was there we spooned eachother and cuddled a little, could this just be an act of a friend? I
    No, this is an act of an emotional time bomb that can't pick a side.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Ok thanks guys. I really don't know I mean Valentines Day is right around the corner. I would do anything to just spend that day with her; instead of with myself feeling a clutch of lonesomeness...

Quote Originally Posted by Loveislife View Post
    Ok thanks guys. I really don't know I mean Valentines Day is right around the corner. I would do anything to just spend that day with her; instead of with myself feeling a clutch of lonesomeness...
    you are never lonely with a right and a left.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

She already has someone to spend it with. Time to move on.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha.

You didn't care until another dick was ravaging her pussy.