+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long to wait for the return call?

Man Id be concerned if she has caller id! How many times do you call that day?

Id call the guy im dating back within a day-why play games? If Im interested in someone Id want to talk to them-start hookn up! Cant do that if you dont return calls.
    Give her a call and LEAVE a message. If you know she had surgery the sweetest thing would be to leave a message that you were thinking about her and hope she has a speedy recovery. SAY SOMETHING! Give her a chance its only been a couple of days and things do happen. But if she starts showing repetittive behavor of not returning phone calls-RED FLAGS!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Man Id be concerned if she has caller id! How many times do you call that day?

Id call the guy im dating back within a day-why play games? If Im interested in someone Id want to talk to them-start hookn up! Cant do that if you dont return calls.
    Give her a call and LEAVE a message. If you know she had surgery the sweetest thing would be to leave a message that you were thinking about her and hope she has a speedy recovery. SAY SOMETHING! Give her a chance its only been a couple of days and things do happen. But if she starts showing repetittive behavor of not returning phone calls-RED FLAGS!

Haha I didnt sit there by the phone all day calling, I may have tried 3 times max before I left the message. The good thing is that I couldn't find my phone until I left the message so I used a friends line, for all she knows it could be a few wrong numbers.

whew!!! It just sounded like you were calling every hour or something...sorry. See I know women and they'll call every ****ing 2 minutes...(ok some women)
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    whew!!! It just sounded like you were calling every hour or something...sorry. See I know women and they'll call every ****ing 2 minutes...(ok some women)

Yeah, I am crazy enough to call that often. I am just too damn lazy. There are more important things to be done; Sitting down, not standing up. The phone is two of the longest feet away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratfish256
    Yeah, I am crazy enough to call that often. I am just too damn lazy. There are more important things to be done; Sitting down, not standing up. The phone is two of the longest feet away from me.
    It sound to me that you want her every damned minute of your life. I think women does not like someone calling her that often. They will get irritated. I think you need to master this skill .. RELAX

hope that helps.

ahhh I love my caller ID *hugs phone* lmao!

Well, its always good to hear on how the situation went???

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12