+ Follow This Topic

Thread: kids/opposiste sex friends

kids/opposiste sex friends

Hello , everybody i have a question for males and females single/married whatever you might be
    im married and have been for 30 years ,anyway i have lots of female friendships many of them single , married, seperated etc
    i goout with some of them as a group ,or alone to dinner , lunch , concerts , movies etc they all trust me very much and like going out wih me
    my wife doeent mind so much , i even invite her along to come with sometimes but refuses she is not a social person by no means but its her problem !! she has friends but very few and has been asked ny her friends togo out but dont if at all so im the social butterfly here
    my question is i enjoy life and like getting out you onky live once should i feel guilty about going out with these women ?? especially if they trust me 100% ? my wife thinks im " gay " becuse im always hangng around women its her opinion it may noit be right but
    one more thing is ive become friends with a seperated women with 2 kids she likes my company and her kids like me to , my wiofe thinks its horrorfying for me to be with her and her kids she thinks this woman is using me as a repalcement hussband /daddy for her kidsand mind you this is only like maybe twice a month we get together with this woman and her kids,at the most she apprerciyes me helping her out and being a nice friend even though its only a friendship between the 2 of us and its all it eve rwill be
    let me know what you think of this and my future with my wife could or should be ............steve

IMO, and only my opinion....A married person should not "hang out" with someone with the opposite sex. Unless you're gay, there is always some kind of attraction coming from atleast one person. It's not healthy for you and your wife. If you're spending more time with other women than your wife, something's wrong.
    Love doctor in the house!