+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the big q

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

the big q

circumcised or uncircumsized?
    Preferences? And why?

I've heard so many theories and dilemmas of both, so this goes out to all the women here.

Note: Everyone is different and there's never one definite answer to this, just want opinions

And also, would you circumsize your babies or leave them as they were born?
    Last edited by Bo; 20-02-09 at 11:40 AM.

It doesn't matter all that much; a guy can't help if his parents mutilated him or not. If I were to have a son, I'd keep his genitalia intact.

I heard that circumcised guys have fewer problems with cleanliness... supposedly.

Never been with an uncircumcised guy... but I have to say, those that are circumcised seem to get the job done.

In regards to circumcising a child of mine or not... I think I would have to research the pros and cons... and make a decision accordingly.
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 20-02-09 at 01:09 PM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I was circumcised for religious purpose. Other than that, I had perfectly healthy genitalia. Since I am no longer a follower of my family's religion, I am rather upset I was circumcised, because I believe that if they had been in tact, sexuality would be so much better. Hell, masturbation without a lubricant can actually be painful, and leave bruises. I mean, imagine having your clitoral hood removed, and your clitoris left to dry up and lose its sensitivity. That said, I would leave my own children's genitalia in tact as well. I believe they should make their own decisions, if they want to get their foreskin lopped off too, good for them.

Other than that, it's easier to please a woman vaginally, depending on one's anatomy... more friction. Then again that can be a bad thing too.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I prefer circumcised (aesthetics), and yes, I circumcised my son (religious reasons). That said, it is really a cultural matter. People who aren't used to seeing a circumcised penis will find it odd, and vice-versa. I've never heard any psychologically-sound man complain about lack of sensation, "mutilation", or performance problems with a circumcised penis, and there ARE medically sound reasons for doing them, but I don't blame any woman for not wanting to have this done to her child.
    Last edited by vashti; 20-02-09 at 01:28 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm circumcised but I'm not sure I'd want the same done to my children. If the medical benefits are there and they're outstanding, sure. Otherwise it's just genital mutilation which is not only disgusting but also very disturbing considering it's so acceptable.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I like circumsized. it looks nicer, and feels better. lol

tried both, all seem to work fine.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I was circumcised for religious purpose. Other than that, I had perfectly healthy genitalia. Since I am no longer a follower of my family's religion, I am rather upset I was circumcised, because I believe that if they had been in tact, sexuality would be so much better. Hell, masturbation without a lubricant can actually be painful, and leave bruises. I mean, imagine having your clitoral hood removed, and your clitoris left to dry up and lose its sensitivity. That said, I would leave my own children's genitalia in tact as well. I believe they should make their own decisions, if they want to get their foreskin lopped off too, good for them.

Other than that, it's easier to please a woman vaginally, depending on one's anatomy... more friction. Then again that can be a bad thing too.
    I agree, i actually did a ton of research a couple days ago out of curiosity (had come in contact with a guy who was not circumsized, and was pretty surprised). Anyway, but from research i found that apparently sex is supposed to be much better for guys who aren't circumsized because the foreskin holds tons nerve endings and also keeps the glands(head) lubricated making vaginal sex with a women easier.

i decided that if i have a son one day, i wouldn't circumsize him

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I'm circumcised but I'm not sure I'd want the same done to my children. If the medical benefits are there and they're outstanding, sure. Otherwise it's just genital mutilation which is not only disgusting but also very disturbing considering it's so acceptable.

Surprisingly contrary to belief there aren't a ton of medical benefits, as long as you keep it clean (mind you, everyone should keep their junk clean whether you are circumsized or not or if you have a vagina). The foreskin is there to actually protect the penis.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been with both, and I generally prefer circumsized because it looks nicer, and some part of me just feels like they're 'cleaner'. If my fiance and I have kids, they will likely be circumsized because their Dad is. I'm sure it's not any more traumatic to them than piercing a baby's ears. They won't remember it anyway.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    I agree, i actually did a ton of research a couple days ago out of curiosity (had come in contact with a guy who was not circumsized, and was pretty surprised). Anyway, but from research i found that apparently sex is supposed to be much better for guys who aren't circumsized because the foreskin holds tons nerve endings and also keeps the glands(head) lubricated making vaginal sex with a women easier.

i decided that if i have a son one day, i wouldn't circumsize him
    Actually, you didn't do enough research. You need to be careful about your sources on the internet - there is a very strong anti-circ lobby that is all over the 'net, and they are not medically objective. Here are excerpts from the CDC (Center for Disease control).

[url]http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/circumcision.htm[/url]

Male Circumcision and Risk for HIV Transmission
    Several types of research have documented that male circumcision significantly reduces the risk of HIV acquisition by men during penile-vaginal sex.

Male Circumcision and Other Health Conditions
    Lack of male circumcision has also been associated with sexually transmitted genital ulcer disease and chlamydia, infant urinary tract infections, penile cancer, and cervical cancer in female partners of uncircumcised men [1]. The latter two conditions are related to human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Transmission of this virus is also associated with lack of male circumcision. A recent meta-analysis included 26 studies that assessed the association between male circumcision and risk for genital ulcer disease. The analysis concluded that there was a significantly lower risk for syphilis and chancroid among circumcised men, whereas the reduced risk of herpes simplex virus type 2 infection had a borderline statistical significance [4].

Effects of Male Circumcision on Penile Sensation and Sexual Function
    several studies conducted among men after adult circumcision suggest that few men report their sexual functioning is worse after circumcision; most report either improvement or no change [19–22]. The three African trials found high levels of satisfaction among the men after circumcision [9, 10, 11, 16]; however, cultural differences limit extrapolation of their findings to U.S. men.
    Last edited by vashti; 21-02-09 at 07:16 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Any women here for circumcising women?

... I didn't think so.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Any women here for circumcising women?

... I didn't think so.
    Don't be silly. You need not be a supporter of circumcision in order to see that is a dumb argument. The two aren't equivelent. Female circ is performed in order to eliminate sexual pleasure, and there are no medical benefits whatsoever. That is not the case for male circs.

ohohohoho!

sounds like you don't know the main reason circumcision was adopted in the US was to eliminate male masturbation.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 21-02-09 at 07:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast