+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need to tell her how I feel

Need to tell her how I feel

Hello, i'm recently having a problem with a girl in my class in college. I've sat next to her for about a year, and always found her attractive but only since the past 4 months or so those feelings have changed dramatically and i honestly believe i'm in love with her. the strange thing is though that i've hardly spoken to her but i watch her talk to other people and feel like i know her personality, she's the most beautiful person i've ever seen, and appears to be shy, yet very friendly and kind, whereas me, i don't consider myself to be attractive, i'm incredibly shy and always keep my feeling and myself just to myself. i can't even sleep properly for months, and she's just the only thing keeping me going right now, i can't live without her, yet i know i'll loose her forever by the end of spring if i don't do something about it.
    It's a dream really because i know there's no chance in hell of her ever being interested in me, but i've come to the stage where i don't care what she or anyone thinks about me, i just need her to know i feel, but i'm always feeling that if somehow i worked up the courage to, it would put her off and i would end the chances right there and then.

I would greatly appreciate any advice anyone of you could give me, thanks

Do you know why she'll never be interested? Because you don't have the confidence or skills necessary to get her interested. You should work on that.

You should also work on this whole love thing. You can't be in love with someone you've rarely spoken to. It's lust... infatuation. You can't live without her? You don't even know her! You're going to be filled with nothing but heart break if you don't learn to control this.
    I don't chase, I replace.