+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girls! How Often do you masturbate?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    If a man could be as devoted to a woman as he is to his masturbation routine he'd be perfect....

Just throwing that out there...
    If women weren't so generally batshit crazy and neurotic, they'd be perfect.

The thing is, devotion goes both ways, and if you're too much of a pain in the ass to be around, a guy isn't going to want to be around you. Unless you're giving it up often, because guys will put up with a lot of bullshit just to get laid.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I masturbate around once every 3-4 days. I have a great sex life with my boyfriend, but having personal time is still fun damnit! Plus, it can be really hot to let your guy watch you touch yourself up before sex. Time you let them get to you, they're really *ahem* enthusiastic

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    If women weren't so generally batshit crazy and neurotic, they'd be perfect.

The thing is, devotion goes both ways, and if you're too much of a pain in the ass to be around, a guy isn't going to want to be around you. Unless you're giving it up often, because guys will put up with a lot of bullshit just to get laid.

If you knew me... you'd know I was just joking... The last thing I'd want to be is demanding of a guy.... I noticed how much time is spent in regards to masturbation... the stereotypical bitching of women 'wanting more time'... and voila, a highly biased joke was born with no realistic implications whatsoever.

Often times I am in defiance of the 'generally batshit neurotic' women... because, quite frankly... they piss me off. I've dated them before --- feared for my life on some occasions --- and certainly wouldn't want to be like that to anyone else.

Forgive me if I stepped on a few toes with a joke that I didn't think anyone would take seriously... alas, it is so easy to offend people these days... and so difficult to see those triggers...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

When you hear enough angry vitriol towards men from women who are often as much of the problem as the guy they're complaining about...the sarcasm bit can get old too.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    "Ahem... would the owner of a pink, 12 inch, Vibromatic please go to the main office and claim it?" Booms over the intercom...

Yep, have no idea why nobody claimed it..

hahaha if ever that will happen to anyone, no one will dare to claim it again.. just by imagining it it made me laugh out loud hahaha

Well I've never had sex and I masturbate between a few times a month to once every few months

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    When you hear enough angry vitriol towards men from women who are often as much of the problem as the guy they're complaining about...the sarcasm bit can get old too.

Very true...

Though I try to use humor to more or less laugh at myself or make light of things... not so much to make fun of others...

As they say, when you can no longer find a reason to laugh... then life has become too damn serious.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

oooh

i masturbate daily becasue i am so lonely

according to my tradition in dubia it is not easy to have girlsfrien

any one can help???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123