+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls! How Often do you masturbate?

Girls! How Often do you masturbate?

My ex-gf told me she did it twice a week.
    just for my curiosity.
    how often do you masturbate?
    Do you still masturbate when you have a partner?!

(Boys don't have to answer this question because they do it daily!! )

Once a day when I have a bf... more often when I don't have one (or when he's away).
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I don't, haha. My boyfriend does it for me - I'd much prefer him do it for me.

Depends on how busy I am in the week I suppose. A few times a week usually. Also depends on how often I am having sex with my boyfriend.

Hardly ever. I have sex almost every day, so I don't feel particularly needy in that regard.
    Spammer Spanker

I love how most girls say they never masturbate and it is gross (in person) but guys will come out and just say they do. We had a comedian come to our school and mention this. He told the all the guys to clap if they masturbate and pretty much every guy clapped, then he told the girls to clap if they did and like 2 girls clapped then immediately stopped.
    Girls it is natural!

I think there's something gone wrong in a relationship if either partner feels the urge to masturbate.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_rsl View Post
    I think there's something gone wrong in a relationship if either partner feels the urge to masturbate.
    I would definitely disagree. i have a great sex life with my boyfriend. But I know for a fact we both masturbate. We have busy lives and don't see each other everyday and its a great way for me to relieve tension. Besides, why should a relationship be based only on sex?

Sorry... just part of my routine... if he's not there or not in the mood... how else am I going to get to sleep?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I don't do it more than say, once every few months. It's natural, I enjoy it - but I can't make myself orgasm on my own. I need a penis for that.

How ass-backwards is that? I think I'm broken.

Everyday. I love playing with my pretty. It feels good. Rawrrrr.

I have a great sex life with my fiancee so I disagree with you Sarah.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Ummmmmm........no.

I have a VERY healthy sex life w/my man and I still pleasure myself four or five times a week. It's a nice way to wake up in the morning.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Hardly ever. I have sex almost every day, so I don't feel particularly needy in that regard.
    i HATE you! i miss sex so much, but actually i found i was more sexed up and masturbated more when i was in a relationship. atm it depends on what time of the month i'm at, the closer i get to my period the more i masturbate. i have a great vibrator, i love it...ooo do i and then imagine...luv it
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

:O You don't like Dildo's???

Nice to hear that most of you girls have a great masturbatory life.

I only masturbated once ... about 19 years ago. I'll let you know when I finish! I do take breaks for sex, work, eating, etc. though.

Carl.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast