+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Your Virginity

Whats the real reason you want to have sex?

why are u putting so much on the pregnant part? do any of u come from england? our teen pregnancy % is stupid and so im pleased that she's even bothering to ask - that shows more intelligence then u r giving her credit for.

i'd say if u want to try it then go ahead but please dont even consider keeping the baby if u do unfortunately get pregnant, he will leave u (no matter how 'nice' he is he wont stay with a baby he didnt even want and waste the best part of his life) and u will waste ur life.... but sex is not about that side of things for u, it's about having fun and learning to enjoy everything while ur still allowed to get away with ur mistakes so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHurts09 View Post
    why are u putting so much on the pregnant part? do any of u come from england? our teen pregnancy % is stupid and so im pleased that she's even bothering to ask - that shows more intelligence then u r giving her credit for.

i'd say if u want to try it then go ahead but please dont even consider keeping the baby if u do unfortunately get pregnant, he will leave u (no matter how 'nice' he is he wont stay with a baby he didnt even want and waste the best part of his life) and u will waste ur life.... but sex is not about that side of things for u, it's about having fun and learning to enjoy everything while ur still allowed to get away with ur mistakes so easily.

Yeah... this is great advice... telling her that even if she does become pregnant she can just give the baby up and continue on with a consequence-free life. What of the resulting child? They grow up finding out their mother and father didn't want them.

Sex is fundamentally about procreation (by natural design)... it is used in other ways because of birth control. However, a child (which is what the OP is) may not fully understand all the ways to prevent pregnancy (and STD's) and will not have the mental maturity to accept all the responsibilities that go along with sex (possible pregnancy, emotional attachments, stigma placed on her by others... etc.).

But I guess it's ok for the OP to bring yet another unwanted child into this world... I guess it's ok for another generation of 'don't give a ****' to be brought up. The world can surely handle it... right? The OP doesn't need a good life and if she has a child... it's ok --- she can throw it away or place her responsibilities for the child on whoever adopts the child.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As I said before, I wish I could see the age and gender of people posting the "go for it!" advice.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm 18 and still a virgin. When I was 16, my bf wanted to but I wasn't really prepared, so I told him I wanted to wait. And now I know that I would have done a big mistake.
    I am really happy about my decision and to be honest I still don't know if I would be prepared now. Of course I think about it but I don't know if I would really go that far right now.

Just wait a bit longer, there are a lot of other things you can enjoy together.

Sex isn't always just about practicalities and the 'legal age' - it maybe legal lets say in the UK at 16, that doesn't necessarily mean that you are emotionally and mentally ready for sex. It's a big step and it does involve feelings especially if you are in a relationship - it maybe too big a step for you to take right now - if you're feeling uncomfortable I'm sure if you are that close he wouldn't mind waitng - don't feel bad sayin no - if a guy does like you then he would be willing to wait

it's not about age it's just something you know. and if you even have to ask you not. plus what if you get pregnant? what will you do then? even if you give up the baby you still gonna have to live with it. poeple will talk you parents will be all over you. and what makes you so sure he wont up and leave you if you become pregenant? he may be a nice guy but even nice guys make mistakes when there scared.

And how do you even know this guy is the one. he's you first boyfriend. i know you may love him and he may love you but it may not work out. i'm not saying it wont but it might not. i just got out of a relationship. we dated for almost 2 years. last year i loved him more then anything. he was the world to me then. but as time moved on we grow apart. i'm just saying love isnt always forever. and you should be ready make sure it and love that will last. I'm waiting to wait for marriage but it's not right for everyone. just make sure your ready and if you're asking random people online you're not. I wasnt at 15. i'm not now and i'm 18.
    Last edited by somethingelse; 23-03-09 at 11:38 PM.

son just do it if yall with it B..... why come on a net "love" forum and ask "us net peeps"? go ask your fam G.

Quote Originally Posted by First View Post
    son just do it if yall with it B..... why come on a net "love" forum and ask "us net peeps"? go ask your fam G.
    first has a point

Quote Originally Posted by Covet View Post
    At what age do you think is unacceptable and what age do you think is acceptable?

I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and we haven't done it yet. I'm 15, he's 17 and we have never been in relationships before this one. We're both very close and we've done stuff for a long time, just never sex because I've never been quite ready.

Is 15 an acceptable age or do you think it's too young?
    a 15 year old having sex? eh... your just a child..

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    a 15 year old having sex? eh... your just a child..
    So rather than explain to the person to take their time because they have a lot of it when it comes to losing their virginity you accuse them of being a child. Which is the one thing that will cause a kid to act out and do things they probably shouldn't. Like have sex at a young age.

Is everything you post here an attempt at trolling?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Covet,
    you both do not know what you doing. If you are really want to do it, i say, use older responsible guy with experience; but he might be scared to do it with underage girl. So, then - wait until legal age limit...

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    So rather than explain to the person to take their time because they have a lot of it when it comes to losing their virginity you accuse them of being a child. Which is the one thing that will cause a kid to act out and do things they probably shouldn't. Like have sex at a young age.

Is everything you post here an attempt at trolling?
    Yes, of course my master plan was to call her a child so that she would want to prove me wrong and have sex anyways. you totally caught me. Lite i've found that it really doesnt matter what i post because no matter what it is, your going to unleash your periods on me.

Quote Originally Posted by denfor25 View Post
    Covet,
    you both do not know what you doing. If you are really want to do it, i say, use older responsible guy with experience; but he might be scared to do it with underage girl. So, then - wait until legal age limit...
    yes please.. wait till your legal.. someone call Chris Hanson!

Quote Originally Posted by denfor25 View Post
    Covet,

Is this the worst serious advice ever made of LF?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast