+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This weekend trip

This weekend trip

So I am acquainted with a girl that I have known for about 2 years or so now on a semi professional level. Actually it's exactly that, we both are involved with independent wrestling. This weekend we will be on the road for the first time ever and also sharing conversation together for the first time. She is a rather attractive lady as I am a rather attractive man. Thing is we never speak much to each other other than in passing or in the locker room. Sooo my thing is, my conversation skills are phenomenal but it's been an extremely long time since I had to make an impression to the extent of expressing interest but not seeming to interested. Now we have to share a hotel room with 2 of my best friends whom I have known for 17 years. So I'm not too worried about being comfortable but seeing as we are sharing a room with 2 beds they will be sleeping together...I don't want to sleep on the floor..but I don't want her to either...so how do you approach that lol it's just it can either lead to a series of awkward moments or it could lead to something quick is the way I see it. Any input on this would be appreciated as I don't want to seem like a tool this weekend. It's been a long time since I have dated so I'm quite rusty...great at flirting and conversation just bad at expressing interest on the correct level. Thanks for all who input or even view I do appreciate it!

if you have her sleep on the floor you will be out.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Agreed, take the bullet and sleep on the floor... She'll appreciate it, and that'll be the first part to showing her interest =)

And makes SURE she knows your doing it because you want her to be comfortable (don't brag, just be happy about sleeping on the floor).

Besides, your a guy. If you can't handle the floor for a few days for the sake of a girl, i'm going to revoke your man card.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Haha, well since I do thoroughly enjoy having a man card I guess it's just destined to be that I would sleep on the floor. I pretty much already had that one in the cards even though it'll suck. It's a gentleman move which is exactly what I would have done in the first place. Though I already have everyone telling me to be stubborn and stick with sleeping in the bed. We'll see how it plays out I guess. 12 hours in the car together and the entire weekend I'm sure one of us is bound to break and let something slip to indicate one way or the other.

you're thinking too much about this. calm yourself and have a good time.

I think you should sleep on the floor, it will move her a lot.

So this weekend went and it was an...interesting series of events. We started the drive around 11pm or 12am and decided to stop and get a hotel around 3 or 4am so we could sleep a bit before getting back on the road to arrive by 12pm on Sunday. Now aside from some interesting things being said this is where it is most interesting. We end up sharing the other bed in the room...so all is well we both lay down and I pass out right away as did she. Now a little later maybe hour or so I wake up because she's moving around to a point which her foot ends up on my leg. Then I get the cutest little toe rubs on my leg, fair enough so I roll over to my back and make sure to make my leg accessible still. She puts her foot back and does it again, needless to say we went through the cutesy stuff all night and nothing happened. I didn't feel like that was really enough to just start going at it lol. Though it was enough to show interest, next day my 2 best friends and us were making talk about everything and of course sex came up and she said "I'm the type who just wants to go at it as soon as I want it." Which my best friend who is a girl said "Yeah he's like that as well...see you coulda got laid last night and didnt even know it." All in all fun weekend, now where should I go from here? I don't have her number and I'm not sure when I will see her again. Though we are myspace friends.

awwwwwwwww footsie!

sounds like she likes you. ask her on a date or something...

Post something on he MySpace page about how she hogged the covers or something. Tell her that next time, anything that lands on your side of the bed will be yours to do with as you like. You might want to add that she has only your friends to thank for the intact state of her virtue. If she doesn't respond to that, I'll be surprised.
    Spammer Spanker

I told her the next day that she should consider herself lucky, she's the only lady I've shared a bed with and not had sex with. To which we all had a nice laugh. Now I may need to share that she is in a...relationship of sorts with a guy who we all know semi well that treats her like absolute dirt. Been in this...relationship for about 5 months now. He has no job so you can see where this one goes, she works 2 jobs to support him blah blah blah...one of the comments he made the evening before our trip kinda put everything into her mind so I didn't even have to do any leg work to really get her interested. He said to her in front of me "Hey please **** my girlfriend this weekend.." I don't think I need to explain the degree of how bad he treats her. So very good friends of mine are lobbying against that whole thing and the whole trip all she did was complain about him. To which my best girl friend constantly backed her and at appropriate times put me over and just kinda put me out there on a pedestal.

she supports him after 5 months of being with him and he tells people to fuk her.

he's out. you're in. matter of time.