View Poll Results: Who should I go for...

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • SY

0 0%
  • YH

2 100.00%
  • No One, Leave em both

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Logical or Rasional

Logical or Rasional

I will try to make it as brief as possible...

I'm 31, loves romance, adventure, outgoing, fantasize, beachs....i don't want to bore u guys with this anymore...

Miss SY :
    - My current gf
    - Loves me a lot...hell lot
    - Fear me
    - We just knew each other for 2 months...
    - Dislike adventure, Lack of fantasy and romance
    - Intimacy...I feel like she only wanna pleased me...
    - Insecure due to her past experience...
    - Very hot, plenty guys go after (juz a side note)
    - Lack of physical attraction towards her...
    Hence, i quoted her as miss Logical cuz she is the one practical enough to be wife. Can feel the securities, home, loves...and loves you more than you loves her.
    I got to think, I can care for her but lack of loves towards her...I have to hide a lot of thing from her...I dun have sexual fantasy with this girl...I'm afriad in future I'll go outside to scrap for bones...

Miss YH :
    - My ex, we broke for about 6 mths but got string attached
    - Loves me was, now loves me even more (her body language say so)
    - Inline with me about my fantasy and desire...we are like swan on the bed
    - Loves adventure
    - Dont get jealous...(could be a problem too)
    - I crave for her body, very strong physical attraction
    Hence, I quoted her as miss Rasional cuz it is very normal for a guy to go after a girl he loves...Feel kinda insecure cuz she tell lies...(of cuz me 2, ) I can care for her like more than anything else... She can fulfill my every fantasy...

ATM, YH knew that I have a gf name SY, she also said she's very pretty. I couldn't agree more...I even told YH that SY is prettier than her...hahaha.
    Recently, whenever I'm with YH, i can always feel the chemistry and sparks the fantasy. Whenever with SY, i can't feel the chemistry...more like responsibility.
    Both can be a perfect wife, can cook, family orientated, loves children, do house chore...bla bla...above all, both also respected me.

NOW, I can only choose 1....i have no idea how to do it.
    If I choose SY, i fear she will suffer in the long run...unless I learn to loves her more and have those chemistry. YH will go abroad, or perhaps start with someone new that she told me....nice but no love yet.
    If I choose YH, i fear the history will repeats...but i notice there's plenty of improvement in her character. SY will be devastated cuz she thought I'm the right 1.

So, ladies and gentlement. Please help me out here...
    Cast a vote and comment/question...Thank You Very Much!!
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

You can't "learn" chemistry, so I suppose you are doomed to go back to YH over and over until she beats the "chemistry" out of you in bad relationship after bad.

It's a shame though ... SY is the FAR better choice ... but this isn't about choice, it's about feelings, right?

The good thing for SY though is with her great looks and great personality, she should have little problem finding your replacement with some guy who can return her love. when she does, LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 28-02-09 at 01:55 PM.

well said carl...
    i know chemistry cant be learned...but i tried to plant it...
    SY is definitely the better choice...but i don have the chemistry when with her....this is so sad...
    I felt so guilty to SY, i dunno how to break this news to her...on the other hand i felt like i wanna give SY and myself a chance to grow the seed.

carl, it is still choices. YH on the other hand also have learned her mistakes...I also felt like i wanna give her the chance since i felt the chemistry so strong when with her...

I'm playing with fire...i might end up nothing...

Ladies...any advise. Shoot me if you want....I'm ready for any comment.
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's rational.

I agree with Carl. SY sounds like good long term and YH sounds like she is only good for sex. Sex is a powerful thing for many....it makes them irrational sometimes. YH will probably cause more misery but the sex is what keeps you coming back.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by MadKat View Post
    - Lack of physical attraction towards her...
    Que?.............................................. ................
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Que?.............................................. ................
    OV, i know is ironic. SY is hot but i have lesser physical attraction towards her...i cant forget YH...
    Is not juz the intimacy....is the memory....that keeps me coming back....

A little update and more on the status.

When YH and I were apart, we sometimes still hang out and play some "friendly match". We both admit she and I were the best...but due to her not readiness to settle downcauses us to break. When we were apart, we do share our experience with other people compare to ours...

Then one day...actually juz last month. We thought she love a guy, when for holidays with him and did it. After that she came back from the holiday...she contacted me. She said she made up her mind, text me names....and hubby too. I was in shock, I freaked out...cuz I accept SY. I thought maybe she knew that I accepted SY then she tease me...or something. A few days later, we hang out again, she told me this time is real...she made up her mind and want me.

I am so sad and happy but I don't know what to do. SY is my current gf, how am I going to tell her?? Before even I found the solution or answer....she rang me the next day. She said her period is late...went for a test and sadly...it is positive!!! She's devastated...she even said she's not sure who it belong to.
    She ask me what should she do....I told her gimme time to think. Then I sort of ask her, could it be that guy?

I know this answer is irresponsible...but we were not couple that time...how am i going to break this news to my family, her family, my gf???????

I'm so confused that time...i told her wait for me to come see her next week (which happen to be this week) then only decide. I need time to think. Without waiting for me, that very night she told me she already went for abortion due to the words i said, "could it be that guy?" She cried...I'm so down for the whole week. I want to marry her...
    That week, SY and I had a arguement due to my bad mood...

Here come this week where I go see her, she told me to forget the past. She will move on, she will learn to love that new guy....as for me...I only friend to her. That is her words, her tone and body language is showing otherwise.

I asked her, how can you change your mind in a week...of cuz there's a big issue happen. She told me to forget it...ask me to love SY truely. I want to love SY truely...I really hope i can do it....but in my mind is all YH. I HATE myself!!!!

In my heart, i don't know how to face SY...I don't like to wear a mask. I HATE MYSELF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    It's rational.
    sorry...my bad. Spelling error