+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do..I talk to other guys, but I am thinking about him...

What to do..I talk to other guys, but I am thinking about him...

This guy and I were friends for about a year and we always got along, we flirted on and off with eachother, but nothing ever really came about. As time went on, I noticed that he started doing little things that seemed like he liked me--but he never made a move. I KNOW that I could have made a move but it just seemd like we both never got to the point, we would just flirt with each other and wait and it did suck. He started saving little things I would give him, or things that we would get when we were together, he would always be trying to take photos of us together, always willing to help me out with anything, and would talk to other guys, especially when we would be together and he would tell them I was " too much for them", and stuff like that and they should just leave me alone.

It seems like we were just fine being friends and if sometihng was going to happen in teh future it would, but about a month ago--we actually somewhat, "argued" if you will put it that way. It was not so much an arguement, but more a diffrence of opinions. He stated his opinion on sometihng and i dis-agreed. Now, Note, this opinion he had was on something rather personal to me and I just wanted to set him straight about how I felt. Since while we were "talking", he wouldn't let me get a word in, I e-mailed him how I felt about the whole situation and ever since then, he has not talked to me, gotten back to my message, nothing. I hate to admit..but I guess it could be a pride thing, but I dont know if I should talk to him first. I feel like I put the ball in his court and he just isnt doing anything..so I shouldnt have to talk to him and try to make " ammends" with him. He should try to talk to me, right?

Could it just be that he isnt really that intrested in me? This whole thing, really isnt that big of a deal and it happened so fast, I didnt think that he would not want to be friends over this. It seems like he just cut me out of his life (Iam assuming this, but I mean, he has not tried to get in contact), I am sure the next time we see each-other will be akward.

What do I say to him? Do I say anything to him? I dont know what to do. I am sorry this situation may sound stupid..but Iam just looking for some real advice..the truth is, I cant get him off my mind--no matter how much I try to DISTRACT myself. If him not responding to my message, means he doesnt want to talk anymore, I dont know how to forget him. The thing is, I am a sweet/Fun, girl and guys talk to me all the time, but I will be hanging out with them, but thinking of him and I HATE THAT!

ADVICE/HELP PLEASE.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ask him straight up... if he's still mad at you then the friendship is probably over. if he's mad at you, but willing to forgive you, it's probably his pride thing.

however, how long ago were these flirtatious actions?? maybe he got fed up with you and this is his way of getting back at you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

well..we met last August, and we did not spend a whole lot of time together then..but I would say like April or May of last year, we started talking more and we would flirt with each-other and stuff..but then we both started seeing other people, but we remained friends and then we both were single again and it just kind of, was like..we were always there for each-other but nothing ever happend.

Now, I am not going to lie..I think back now and there were lots of times that he would say things as a joke or something or like I said, he would do little things like keep lil momentos, and photos of us, I started seeing he would get nervous around me all of a sudden. I think back and feel like I missed the boat, maybe if I would have caught on to some of his "jokes" and went along w/ it...he may have just came out and asked me out. We would be talking about someone or something and he would be like..well I think you should just have lunch with this person and I kept thinking, What? Why? Now I see, he would say those things so I would say, well maybe we should just go have lunch...It was like he would try to use reverse psychology. Then this whole little dis-agreement happened, and to be honest, I cant see him just throwing away our friendship over a simple diffrence of opinions. He just wont answer my message and ever since the day I sent that, I have not talked to him either. I just feel like the ball is in his court and I shouldn't have to talk to him first..I dont think that would make things any easier for us. At the same time, thats all I want, is to talk to him and just be able to explain my side of things and at least we can talk things out.