+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Larger vagina & thinner penis - we can't feel each other! :S

Larger vagina & thinner penis - we can't feel each other! :S

Hi Loveforum!

I am a 25 year old girl/woman, who is together with a wonderful man the same age. I am typing, but we are writing this post together. We have been together for two years, and love each other so much!! We are best friends and adore each other!

He is my soulmate and I am his too, but there is a physical hindrance in the bedroom. No one is in control of what bodies they are given, and for some reason my fiancé got a slim penis and I think I have a very wide set vagina.

We had to wait a little while to have sex, because unfortunately standard condoms are too wide on him, so I had to get on the pill. He told me about his penis size at the very beginning of the relationship, but I was sure it would work out just fine. After all we are about the same height with normal slim bodies, nothing abnormal.

We were way surprised when the moment finally came! My loves' penis AND testicles slid into my vagina with no resistance at all as he made the first push. His scrotum is tight, and the testicles hang right under the penis, but this took us both completely by surprise. We tried to laugh it off but it was very surprising.

He is extremely good at giving me earth shattering orgasms with his mouth, and I can do fellatio on him or use my hands on him, but intercourse is reduced to him being inside of me as we hug, smile and comfort each other, and I make sure to let him know that I love him and vice versa. Even if we don't achieve orgasm by that, it feels romantic and cozy.

But honestly we still would both like to experience full sex with orgasm, so is there any pill/cream/lotion or any sort of technique one or both of us can use? We figure if I get somewhat tighter and he can get a bit wider, there may be enough friction to make it work. I already tried k egels, and he tried pills, but neither worked.

If it is impossible, are there any other suggestions for what can be done sexually?

Thanks very much for reading and we are waiting for your replies.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Holy shit! His balls slide in too?!

Your title is no joke.

Man, I wish I could get my balls in there, that'd be awesome.

Anyway. I suggest you try different positions.

[url]http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_deepstick.shtml[/url]

[url]http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_screw.shtml[/url]

These positions are good because the woman's legs are close together which should close your vagina, more. I'm sure if you get a little creative you can come up with other positions, but bringing the legs together is key because you guys clearly don't need any more space down there.

Man, my mind is just boggled by this, how long is his penis?

EDIT: I'd also like to mention, that his ego will play a big part in this. I know it may be discouraging, but the more stress you put on it, the less fun you have. I have no doubt that he may he's a bit insecure about his penis size. Take for instance, the first time I had sex. I didn't realize it at the time, but I feeling pretty self conscious about performing that I lasted forever. Only because my mind was a bit occupied. The mind is key for good sex. If you're not all there, sex will always be a disappointment. The physical aspect of your situation will be a challenge, but the mental and trust factors will be the bigger hurdles to overcome.
    Last edited by Junket; 07-03-09 at 09:33 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can't change the size of what you were given with creams or pills, or whatever. I'd focus on position (as Frasbee suggested) and do Kegel exercises which will increase the strength of your muscles, and may make it easier for you to "clamp down" on him.

As for your goal of having an orgasm through vaginal sex, you should be aware that the majority of women cannot do this, and although I understand your desire, I don't think I'd make it my goal.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girlfriend and I can't seem to manage that one either. Not even with clitoral stimulation, but I feel like there's a mental factor on her part that I have no control of.

Wow, thanks so much for the replies!

About the testicles into the vagina thing - it really happens!!! ,his testicles have an unusual location where they hang very tight and close to the penis and to the front. They are moderate in size, like the nail on my index finger.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by laksted View Post
    Wow, thanks so much for the replies!

About the testicles into the vagina thing - it really happens!!! ,his testicles have an unusual location where they hang very tight and close to the penis and to the front. They are moderate in size, like the nail on my index finger.
    Are you serious?

It sounds like he has tiny balls too.

It's not his fault, no one can control that ! And I love him to the extreme no matter what.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by laksted View Post
    It's not his fault, no one can control that ! And I love him to the extreme no matter what.
    Why you yellin' at me?

I was just sayin'.

You sound just as defensive about it.

I dont think she was yelling Fras I think that's how she types idk
    But that is good advice!! I second the exercise advice too.