+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just can't move on.

I just can't move on.

I dated my ex for over 6 months, but I had to break up with him because he was crushing on girls but still saying and meaning that he still loved me. And was changing for the worse.

In the beginning, it was all good, we made promises which were, 'Always love each other no matter what', and 'Don't change'. I never broke them, on the other hand, he did.

He was the last person I'd every suspect of cheating, breaking promises, lying, being mean, etc. He broke the promises, crushed on girls, and lied when he said he'd love me no matter what, no matter what...

It's been a year after the break up. I still think about him everyday. And regret breaking up with him. But I know it was a good choice. But was it worth the pain I am enduring?

I've tried to talk to him in Facebook recently. But he always ended up ending the conversation with a silly excuse. After the break up, he said we could still be friends, but he deleted me off of his MSN. So, on Facebook, he told me he did so because it felt "strange as hell" talking to me.

So... I'm guessing I can't be friends with him. But I don't want to just try to forget him because obviously I can't. I just want to be friends. But he probably doesn't.

I can't move on, let me repeat, I CAN'T MOVE ON, because I love him to much and that I just can't believe he'd do that to me. His zodiac sign is a Cancer aswell, so that just makes me even more confused. (Cancer-Male = Emotional, sensitive, loving, caring, generous, etc).

He lives in a different province in Canada, if he lived where I was, I would definitly find him and talk to him.
    It was a long distance relationship, which was hard.

Last thing I want to say is, I was 11 and he was 13. I'm 12 now and he's 14 now. You probably think this is just a joke to be dating at my age, and maybe his. Of course I didn't plan this, it just happened and I fell in love, sue me. I'm not those girls do date "hot" guys or always have to be dating. No, I have extremely high expectations. And I'm not blowing off an oppurtunity with a great guy just because I'm young. I just feel it if he's right.

What should I do in my situation?

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveHimx3 View Post
    What should I do in my situation?
    Stay away from internet relationships.

Or even better stay away from relationships all together. You are too young to deal with all the pain they bring.

You will find a better guy than him.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Bad troll is bad!
    I don't chase, I replace.

11? 12? Sheesh... at those ages I was building obstacle tracks for my RC car to jump off of, learning how to fish and hunt, and playing with other kids.

Relationships and love were the farthest things from my mind.

Are kids allowed to be kids anymore?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I don't believe this troll. This troll's grammar surpasses most of the people on here lol.. A 12 years old using punctuation and not slang online? Rediculous, or maybe ...there just is hope left for this world yet. Oh wait, Canada...I forgot that they are smarter over there. They at least know the difference between .02 cents and .02 dollars.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 09-03-09 at 08:23 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."