My female boss and i get along alot and have very similar personalities.She often refers us like to old married couples and boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.We do flirt,argue and then make up alot when together and email.She always wants to know what his going on in my life and now started telling me whats happening in hers. It seems to me she always wants to be close to me and stands by me or walk together in the office.She does get jealous i feel when i am talking to another girl in the office and says that i or the other lady fancies med often comes and stands by me or walk together in the office.We did dance together holding hands at the christmas party but i left early. She also asked me to come to another party two weeks ago but i refused.I told her i would be on my own she said so what.She keeps asking me to buy chocolates for her and tea from the vend machine She finds me really funny and once i sticked a parking ticket on her car with a message which she found really funny. I thought she go mad.She does not act like this with anyone else in the company. Also i once told her that i liked her she replied saying good.On valetines day she wanted to choose my present i wanted to give my wife and wanted to know what i wrote. Alot of other things had happen but to much to write.This is going on for a while but i have always stopped myself doing anything with her because we are both married and i have mentioned to my wife that i think she like me.She does flirt with other people in the office alot which i told her but she replied its alot different with you. Do you thinks she his just playing games and i am jumping to conclusion or there could be more to it.Going on for two years but been more obvious for the last 6 month were i having become less hot headed and looking smarter which she has also referred to.Also i did buy her a bottle of chamagne worth 60 pounds when i came back from holiday as a good gesture. know females are hard to work out so i just thought ill ask another female.