+ Follow This Topic

Thread: trying to make more conact again...advice?

trying to make more conact again...advice?

My ex and i have been had no contact for about a month now. I thought it would help both of us get through the break up. She got in a bad relationship and got hurt. I've been living the single life for the most part, but i want to get back together with her. I don't know how she feels about this. I'm not sure how to break the no contact and let her know that i still have feeling for her, and that i want to get back together with her. comments?

How well did you follow the no contact rule. Was it pretty much the day after you guys broke up you had no contact and had absolutely none since?

It is usually a bad idea to star the relationship back up as you will just break up again for the same reason and be back at step 1. Also if you call her up and tell her your feelings or go over by her then you guys will most likely fool around and thats all. No relationship just a quick and easy way to get those feelings back which will once again put you back at step 1.
    I'd say try your hardest to keep no contact and try to move on. I know it is hard but it is the best thing to do for both you and her.
    Try your hardest not to contact her until most of your feelings have faded. But even still make the contact minimal.