+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex???

Sex???

My husband and I have been together for 3 years. We always fight about sex. I had a miscarriage 5 months ago and havent been the same since and he doesnt understand. I have cried to him and he still doesnt get it. How do I talk to him??

is he russian?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

LOL! No. He is Polish

that explains it. what's your issue with sex?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I dont have an issue. Just ever since my miscarriage I dont want it. My drive is gone and Ive just been wanting to be alone.

and how is he handling it?

The miscarriage or me? The miscarriage he seems to be fine with, me hes not so happy with. We fight like every night about not having sex. Somestimes I have had it with him jsut to make him happy but it seems to be getting worse...

how old are you?

27 years old. . .

I think you have to deal with your libido problem if possible or your marriage will continue to suffer as a result. If you wanted sex only once or twice a week and he wanted it every night, that would be one thing ... but five months of a sexless marriage except for a few occasional "dutiful" sex acts given begrudgingly is WAY below normal for a married couple your age ... it's not at all surprising that he is feeling very frustrated by it. Sexless marriages usually fail.

After so much time, it seems unlikely that the problem will fix itself. Have you consulted with a doctor or psychologist to see if something can be done to improve your libido?

Carl.

ps ... I would rather have no sex than passionless sex given begrudgingly.

-Sabal serrulata - Acts as a stimulant on sexual functioning and also improves female health.

Another destructive force against libido is stress. Stress has many negative impacts and the libido is not immune from the effects of stress. Stress affects every area of the human body and leads to many health problems and an important thing to realize is that stress is harmful even when not extreme. Even prolonged, low-grade stress is harmful. In fact, it may even be more damaging than the stress that is created by crisis situations because the damage is not immediately apparent.

When one begins to exhibit stress-related symptoms (such as a decreased sex drive) one may have been exhibiting these symptoms for such a period of time that they have begun to accept them as normal.

The best thing to try to improve one's sex life is to reduce stress levels. Often just by trying things like meditation, exercise, dance, laughter, massage, and hobbies stress levels can be effectively reduced and all aspects of life (including intimacy) can become much more enjoyable.

from this article
    [url]http://www.naturalnews.com/025294.html[/url]

EDIT: oh and a herb called Damiana is good for depression and lowered libido

hope this helps
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 13-03-09 at 04:52 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by lost21 View Post
    I dont have an issue. Just ever since my miscarriage I dont want it. My drive is gone and Ive just been wanting to be alone.
    Sorry to say this, but you have duties in a relationship. You need to provide to your partner's well being. If penetration is too difficult there are other ways to satisfy sexually, but the onus is on you to provide it. If you can't then the physical intimacy will go. This will be followed by emotional intimacy and the break down of the relationship.

You need to find a way to either fix yourself and get your sex drive back, find a way to perform your duties without it or leave.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    is he russian?
    lol how in the world did you infer that?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    lol how in the world did you infer that?
    remember i was posting about my relative losing a baby? i was trying to see if she has infiltrated LF.

oh. lol. i was all damn this girl is good!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast