+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: guys what would you do? ladies feel free to give your opinion.

guys what would you do? ladies feel free to give your opinion.

for guys:

what would you do and how would you feel if your S.O dont feel like having sex with you at all? they would have sex with you, but only as a reward. like if you took them out somewhere special or you bought them a gift. other than that, they dont have sex with you. they dont initiate it or anything.

to add to that, say you guys been together for like a year and you guys love each other and everything. would you go crazy knowing that she dont wanna have sex with you? the only intimate thing she does with you is kissing, spooning and felatio(bj).

ladies feel free to give your opinion.

do you think you would feel used?
    Last edited by 12many; 14-03-09 at 05:21 AM.

Your whipped man... get a new one. Your being dominated (not the good kind)

And if it's not something that's happening to you... Yes i would feel used, but then, i wouldn't have let it get this far either...
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think that your woman has the right idea. She is teaching you to respect sex in a way that if you want it, you have to work for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseMouse View Post
    I think that your woman has the right idea. She is teaching you to respect sex in a way that if you want it, you have to work for it.
    Oh please, there's respecting sex and there's using it as a weapon. And she's obviously using it as a way to get things.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

umm...iuno...wouldnt you think it'd be a little waaaay tooo much to be doing that? i mean cmon....one year and still doing that?

Maybe she has a religious reason for not wanting to have sex before marriage or something. Or maybe, she had a bad experience before where she did it too soon and got her feelings hurt. And beyond all that... I mean... If you're doing other stuff like BJs etc... Maybe you should just come out and say, "I think we should do it more. What do you say?"

I agree with the PP, talk to her and find out why she wont have sex with you unless its used as a "reward". thats ridiculous...ask her to have more sex with you.

Um, isn't that just a long, drawn-out description of prostitution?
    Spammer Spanker

HouseMouse gave the short description for prostitution, Giga:

"respect sex in a way that if you want it, you have to work [i.e. pay] for it."

I don't care what the relationship is ... friend, girlfriend, fiance even wife ... if a girl is trading sex for something of value (money, gifts, favors, status) she IS a prostitute. The fact that she may be doing it for only one man simply makes her a private prostitute. Sex is a gift two people give each other, anything else is just commerce!

Carl.

What kind of stupidity is that?

Everybody has to work for something.... Sigh. So, your relationship is like some job then? Do you both work for each other? Or is it like one night stand, only every day, where guy buys things/drinks to woman until she becomes fascinated over something (women are easily affected) and gives it up?

So, what kind of work you do for your man? Wipe his ass?

Go work for yourself. If a guy has a girlfriend he expects the girlfriend want him, otherwise its like some kind of deal. 'You have to work for me, here, sign the contract, then you get sex'

Sex is a natural thing, it goes with love and is part of love, there are no contracts in love.
    Don't expect anything.

so would you stay with her??? considering that you've been together for a year, she gives you head but only like once every 3 months or something and knowing you dont get it if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    so would you stay with her??? considering that you've been together for a year, she gives you head but only like once every 3 months or something and knowing you dont get it if you want it.
    You have moved pretty far off your topic, many.

You earlier said she freely gives you blow jobs but nothing more ... yet you encouraged us to believe that she is a whore because she was trading sex for favors.

Why not start over so you can tell us the true nature of your sexual relationship? I no longer believe you very much.

Carl.

She isn't teaching you to respect sex... she's teaching you that she doesn't respect YOU or herself. Rather, it's a lesson in prostitution:

Sex in exchange for what I want = prostitution

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    HouseMouse gave the short description for prostitution, Giga:

"respect sex in a way that if you want it, you have to work [i.e. pay] for it."

I don't care what the relationship is ... friend, girlfriend, fiance even wife ... if a girl is trading sex for something of value (money, gifts, favors, status) she IS a prostitute. The fact that she may be doing it for only one man simply makes her a private prostitute. Sex is a gift two people give each other, anything else is just commerce!

Carl.
    Agrees... Why is it that so many women feel it's necessary to lead men on by the balls? If these women didn't use sex as a bargaining chip... I'm sure they would see a vast improvement in their relationships.

No... I wouldn't stay with her. Then again... I'm a little biased in that I don't care for prostitutes. She's being controlling and manipulative of you... which means she doesn't respect you. And since she's whoring out her body to you... she doesn't respect herself either.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

to the op
    feel used? no.
    What if someone didn't enjoy sex, nothing personal against anyone else just plain old didn't like it for whatever reason. Sometimes I don't want to because I had a back injury and I always hurt for day(s), and subconsciously my mind is starting to associate unwanted pain so I'm losing the desire. Nothing against the wife... at all. Rather unfortunate actually, but I do what I have to when I have to (reward her). I want her to be happy.

for guys:

what would you do and how would you feel if your S.O dont feel like having sex with you at all? they would have sex with you, but only as a reward. like if you took them out somewhere special or you bought them a gift. other than that, they dont have sex with you. they dont initiate it or anything.

to add to that, say you guys been together for like a year and you guys love each other and everything. would you go crazy knowing that she dont wanna have sex with you? the only intimate thing she does with you is kissing, spooning and felatio(bj).

ladies feel free to give your opinion.

do you think you would feel used?
    I would tell her that if she doesn't want to **** me i will go out and find a girl that would love to **** me. And if she got bitchy again, I would go out and find a bitch that will **** me.
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast