+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help idk what to say

Help idk what to say

ok ive been friends with this girl for a long time and i'm really startin to like her shes on a cruise to mexico and back and will be back home tuesday night i really want to ask her out and idk what to say im nevous if she says no i feel it might hurt our friendship plz help me !

How old are you both?

14 or she is i will be in 2 months

Your to young to be thinking of those kinds of things...

Pectabyte is right, of course ... if only it were that easy.

You have been friends since you were little kids, so talking with her should be easy. 13/14 is quite a bit too young to be "dating" or pairing off as boyfriend/girlfriend anyway. Save that for 16 at least, probably older.

Carl.

dude everyone around here has a gf at 14 its not uncommon everyone started dating at 12 so im not to young times have changed man

also i ddint ask for someone to tell me if i was old enough to date i asked for advice answer my question and dont tell me what i can and cannot do plz

Too young? How old were you when you hit puberty, Pectabyte?

stauffer, it depends on how long you've known her and exactly how strong your friendship is. If she can talk to you about anything, and does not show sign of any interest, you're in the friend zone, and she'll never see you as more than a friend.

You may want to weigh the pros and cons of having her as a girlfriend versus a friend. If you see the friendship continuing out of middle school, perhaps you should remain platonic.
    Last edited by Spring Haze; 22-03-09 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    Too young? How old were you when you hit puberty, Pectabyte?

stauffer, it depends on how long you've known her and exactly how strong your friendship is. If she can talk to you about anything, and does not show sign of any interest, you're in the friend zone, and she'll never see you as more than a friend.

You may want to weigh the pros and cons of having her as a girlfriend versus a friend. If you see the friendship continuing out of middle school, perhaps you should remain platonic.
    i hit puberty at 8 thank you very much

I hit it at 8 too but i'm from California where people don't date, have sex, pop out a kid and get married by 18...

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    I hit it at 8 too but i'm from California where people don't date, have sex, pop out a kid and get married by 18...
    my mom got pregnet with me at 15 my uncles gf is 17 and pregnet people around here arnt inteligent i am i just wnat to know how to say that i want to go out with her and not feel ackward about it thats my life story on relasionships in the family so if u got any more question feel free to ****ing ask(even though i just want an answer to my question)
    (which u still have not answered)

Sounds like there needs to be more chlorine in that gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    Sounds like there needs to be more chlorine in that gene pool.
    hey ****er dont talk about my family bitch i asked a question i dont need ure opion on the other parts of my life im not stupid im wating till im ingged or married i just need help as how to get her to go out with me so dont be a prick all i want is an answer to my question