+ Follow This Topic

Thread: helpp! lol

helpp! lol

im 14 years old. female. im not really pretty, and i suffer from spots most of the time.
    i've never had a boyfriend in my lifee, and never got off with anyone.
    i came close to getting off with this boy as a dare. but i jumped on the bus? i was too scared and i completely chickend outt.
    he didnt have much experience himself, he has only got off with one girl. but still, i dnt wanna touch lips and i do something totally wrongg lol.

is it worth worrying about?
    can you just automatically be able to do it?
    is there any wrong way of doin it?

i feel a right loserr =(
    Last edited by dangerouss.; 23-03-09 at 03:01 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In the context of what you wrote, I'm not sure what you mean by "getting off". I can tell you for sure that you are very young for any kind of sexual activity, and at the age of 14, you aren't ready for the potential consequences. i suggest you try not to worry about the boys yet - you have PLENTY of time for that, and most kids your age aren't engaging in sexual behavior yet.

To answer your question directly - yes, there IS a wrong way to do it. It is the wrong way when you aren't psychologically ready for it.

getting off as in kissing with tounge/french kiss lol.
    i dont think im too young for that lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    14 is still a baby. What's the rush?

i hate the word 'fridgid' and im sick of being itt.
    all my friends have done it, i kinda sorta feel like an outcastt lol.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your friends are stupid, hun. In the grown-up world, "getting off" means having an orgasm. People (especially females) don't orgasm from kissing.

Frigid is a derogatory term used to make women feel inferior when they (the male) lacked the skill to give a woman an orgasm. Tell your dumb friends you aren't frigid, you are simply a virgin. And then when they come crying to you about their STDs, you will feel a lot smarter than they are.

BTW - 1 in 4 sexually active kids carry an STD, either orally or vaginally. (Yes, you can get them from kissing.) Don't be trivial with your body - your health is at risk. Your are supposed to reserve these kinds of activities for the boy that really cares about you - not engage in them because of peer pressure.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "Getting off" means orgasm in the United States, don't know if you're from somewhere else, or you're just young and naive.

Actually you are young, and you are naive.

F*ck your friends, they're idiots. You have a lot to learn about yourself, sex, and boys. Trust me.

is it worth worrying about? no it isnt. there is more to live then kissing. didnt even have my first kiss till i was 16. so what if all you friends have done it? if all you friends shot themselves in the head would you?
    can you just automatically be able to do it? i don't know. never really thought about
    is there any wrong way of doin it? well if you not ready to would say that would me the wrong way.

either ways do let you friends take you in to something your not ready for. if you dont want to do. it's not the end of the world and you arent the only 14 year old girl who hasnt been frenched.

heya, um u dont live in a movie...u arent gonna just break out into a french kiss unless your drunk and having a one night stand..which i dont think ur gonna do. SO i would stick with that quick peck and if you want him to lead just open that mouth of yours a little bit(sorta like chewing) and see if he takes the bate

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your friends will all be jealous when you show you were more mature than them by saving it for when you meet the right guy. Not just some random loser on the bus who doesn't really appreciate you. I'm sure you are beautiful.

Have you thought maybe your 'friends' are trying to manipulate you into doing something stupid they are too ashamed they have done themselves?

It takes guts to be different, but no woman I know ever regretted acting like a lady instead of a tart. Tho many regret being a tart, something they can't change once they do it. Don't give in to them, they aren't thinking of you, they are just wanting to not feel alone in their stupidity. You were smart enough to post here for advice, so be smart enough to take the advice you've been given.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

There is no rush to kiss. I'm almost 16 and only ever had one relationship which I'm in now and he was the first one I boy I've ever kissed. Just wait out. You'll find a lad eventually who you will want to kiss. And plus, your probably more mature than your friends for not jumping to kiss someone at the age of 14

Dont worry about the right or wrong way or what other people do, just do what feels right and kiss what ever way feels good for you
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerouss. View Post
    getting off as in kissing with tounge/french kiss lol.
    i dont think im too young for that lol

isnt "getting off" mean like "cumming"

i dont think your too young for it, but if you talking about sex....I think thats still young.

haha you're going to kiss(lip)/(tounge) some boy as a dare?? lol wtf...

ok...so lets say you did kiss/french him, what happens next after that? are you just suppose to keep on going or just a quick little peck and then bounce? Does this boy know you were going to do it because how are you goin to french him when his mouth is closed?

screw your friends man, just because they tell you something dont mean you gotta do it.

and as for doing something wrong. You french his nose or chin instead of his mouth. =)

Take your time dear,make it count.