+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My first heart break.. just can't let it go!!

My first heart break.. just can't let it go!!

So i've been dating a girl for 4 years.. I met her when i was 17 and she was 16..

Anyway she loved me to death for a good 3 and 10 months of those years.. i decided i wanted to move in with her.. Everything was great, our families loved each other and we loved each other. Gotten her a promise ring and everything. We cuddled and made love every night.

We lived together about 4 months and i decided i wanted to move back home for 2 months to visit my family and friends.

I got a little crazy when i was no longer with her.. i had attachment anxiety and would call her all the time.. send her letters every week,and get jealous and paranoid.. It was so irrational when i look back on it now.

She started to get mixed feelings about me eventually leading to no longer being attracted to me. She busted out the lets just be friends card on me.. So here i am stuck in my hometown.. she is still living 100's of miles away.. and she has met someone else in a matter of 2 weeks since our break up.

I sent her a lot of angry and upset immature emails when i heard about this guy. I sent a few mature ones too.. but the damage is already done..

She isn't looking for anything serious she told me. She is basically just sleeping at this guys house and having sex with him.. all within 2 weeks after our break up.

I was her first everything so this really confuses me how she could do this so easily. Her parents are really upset with our break up too.. they were basically in tears.

I still work with a lot of her close friends..
    I dunno if i should quit my job or just tough it out..

I really want this girl back.. but she has lost all attraction for me because of a 1 month panic. A month prior she still wanted to marry me and have my kids :S

Help what do i do??

The dreams are unbearable!!
    That's if I can make it to dream land at all!

Oh and I won't see her in person for 4 months until she comes back to visit. I am very down to go live with her or visit her at anytime though.

1st breakup is always the hardest

Luckily, mine wasnt that bad
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

breaking up is always hard but i think you both need some space. if you really love her let her go and if it's ment to be she'll come back. if not there will always be someone esle. dont give up. i know i'm starting to sound like a greeting card but i really think you should just move on. i cant tell you if you'll ever get back together but if you keep going on like this you'll only drive yourself mad. i know you wont get over her in over night but that doesnt mean you shouldnt try. just take it one step at a time.

I can't give up so easily!!

I need some kind of strategy that doesn't involve being a stalker or a needy clingy ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    I can't give up so easily!!

I need some kind of strategy that doesn't involve being a stalker or a needy clingy ex.
    There is no strategy here, its over and done, its history now. I hate to be blunt, but its the best way to hear it, trust me. Don't worry about her, she already was hanging with this guy prior to breaking up with you.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

son stop bein a cornball... forget tha chick mo. she dont luv u anymore, move on or getz move over dun.

just bag and smash a new chick. yo son, go and get sum head from a hot bangin chick. trus, u will forget all about tha bird, real talk.

So you moved away with her, then flaked out on her and went back home, then turned into a Black Hole of Sucking Emotional Need and you're asking how to get her back?

Really?

If it were her posting on here, I'd tell her good riddance to a guy who was jerking her around. Don't you see? You're no good for her! If you were "down" with living with her, why did you **** it up?
    Spammer Spanker

Because i had to come back here to visit my family and friends and finish some business. I told her i was coming back in 2 months.

and i treated her like gold,
    I never jerked her around.

well there are 2 things you can do.

give up and move on which i believe is the best thing you can do

but you're not listening to that and i cant believe i'm giving you a 'game plan' but i'll give you option 2 anyway. wait it out. you said it another thread that he was leaving in 2 months. so wait. if you really think she's gonna fall when he leaves be there to help her back up.

i'll say this again just for the point. move on. it's over. what happened before will only happen again. learn! there are other girls

just move on..

i know that breaking up is such a difficult thing for every man who had a love one for long time.. it is not that easy to move on.. but just trust yourself and remember that there is someone who really meant for you.. good luck.. =)
    Doing Business in the Philippines
    [URL="http://www.kittelsoncarpo.com/"]http://kittelsoncarpo.com/[/URL]

Thanks for the advice guys!!
    I am moving the best I can..
    That way when I see her again I can be in a more logical state.

It's VERY hard to come to terms with the entire situation as I'm sure a lot of you have experienced as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys!!
    I am moving the best I can..
    That way when I see her again I can be in a more logical state.

It's VERY hard to come to terms with the entire situation as I'm sure a lot of you have experienced as well.
    nope mo, not me. i getz it in wit tha chicks. thy kno i'm tha man, thy stay in tha lane thy should stay in.

nah mean?

1st breakup is realy the hardest

but the next one come true