me and my gf now have been broken up for 1 month and a half now...she told me she still wants to be best friends...she said that she misses being with me and everything but she feels there is something missing...I ASKED HER MANY TIMES...is there anything wrong with me and she said no nothing and that i was amazing and awesome and cool. we have already had this convo twice once in person and on msn(last week), then a week later(saturday) i come up with an idea..if she wants to be with me and stuff but there is something missing why cant we work it out together and start up a relationship again and just try and clear that out of her head..i really wanna talk to her about this the next time we hang...but if this doesnt work how can i get her back in the long run...can i charm her and just comfort her when we are hanging out? i really want this girl back caue we were having a good relationship..and she siad the same thing to..but something was missing???????? and she doesnt know what it is??????????

and she said that she has met a new guy but its nothing serious....