+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel so Lost....

I feel so Lost....

Hello All ...

Well I was with my girlfriend for 2 1/2 years, On sept 4 I broke up with her... I was thinking about her non stop.. We were fighting a lot, and I didn't want to deal with it... After I realized what I was missing out on, I called her in the middle of november... I told her how I felt and that I wanted to work everything out, then she told me she started dating someone allready, there first date was on my b-day ... sad case... We have talked a few more times, I think she is really confused, she has told me that she wants to give this guy a fair chance... They work together, makes it even worse, huh?? Anyways, sometimes she tells me that she can never let go what I did to her.. i.e. treated her poorly in the end, and she can't let go what she did to me... i.e. hit me once when she was mad... I have looked past the one time hiting thing... not a big deal... Then she tells me that we'll see what happens in 2 years .. She tells me that she is giving me a second chance by being her friend.. She tells me that were best friends... She also tells me that she is still in love with me.... I am really confused, I want to prove to her that I won't be the same guy that mis-treated her in the past... I would truly make a difference, that would last forever...

Is there anything I can do to get her back ... Please Help Me...

Thx ... Tony

I'm gonna be cold and tell you this as it is if she's with someone else and she's not interested in coming back to you then thats pretty much it? Game over! You split from her for a reason!

Also no woman has the right to hit a man regardless of the argument just as no man has the right to hit a woman! You made a choice to end it for a reason, plus if she came back how different would things really be? If she does come back set some boundaries to avoid catching a slapping and cooling the arguments because both are negative and a drain on the people involved!