+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cologne

I wear a scent called Byblos that I can't seem to find in this area any more. (Saks Fifth Avenue was where I first found it.)

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Probly discontinued. The secret to finding ANY perfume or cologne that you just can't find anywhere.....eBay.
    Heit ist mein taug.

woods by abercrombie. it smells good. i just realized, most men wear cologne for the fact that they are going after women. unless my sources are incorrect but i wear cologne just because body odor is not a good thing. maybe i need a shower...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

im a hygene freak, i never overdo it with smells, but usually after i get outof the shower i already smell dope cause of my bodywash and shit so ill only put on cologne if im gonna go see a girl, and then its really light
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

I only wear my cologne if I'm going to be in any kind of social situation. I don't put it on before I go to work because I work with fragrances but if I go out after I'll spritz on some of the expensive stuff. I don't necessarily do it if I'm going to see a girl, just if I'm going to be hanging out with anyone at all really.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I think my boyfriend uses 'Lynx - Touch'..
    It's niceee.. Hehehe..

Oh man kawaii ive used lynx bodywash and deoderant before!!! it smells good as ****, btw i never mentioned what smells i like on girls, Anything fruit. that makes me rock hard.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

You'd like Escada Island Kiss then, you gotta smell that.
    Heit ist mein taug.

That sounds safe. I should I should. I'll look well weird goin' around sniffin' men cologne. LoL.
    Clifton, my boyfriend uses Lynx Bodywash 'n' Deoderant! Oh wait. I already said that. Hehehe.

polo blue. Been wearing it for years. Its kinda funny now if I put something else on because everyone is kinda like "uh..." because they are used to my smell with polo blue. Its a faint cologne, but its enough that subconsciously you WILL smell it, and you WILL enjoy it.

It is especially effective when intimate with the ladies. Works like some kind of pheremone crap or something - idk.

If i put anything else on besides this i feel uncomfortable and just weird. And I dont get the attention as much from the ladies either.

Or maybe that's just how you think..

There aren't any pheromones in Polo Blue, nor is there any proof that pheromones do shit in fragrances anyway, but Polo Blue is quite a nice light and subtle cologne. Very good choice. You know I think I may switch colognes. I've been wearing Calvin Klein Escape but the more I smell it the more I want to get Echo by Davidoff. I love that stuff.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Go on then. No one's stoppin' you. You're free to use Echo. Hehehe.

Yeah, but I'm not gettin paid yet. I'm workin this business for free until we contact the payroll folk and get the checks rollin out.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Ahh. Well. Get it whenever you can. LoL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast