Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama's eligibility

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Obama's eligibility

[url]http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92971[/url]

Heard on Kevin and Bean this morning:

It has been publicly reported that Mr. Obama as far back as 2006 had a relationship to a law firm that was coincidentally researching ways to get around the Article 2 requirements of the U.S. Constitution for service as president. This appears to be an ongoing attempt by Mr. Obama to obtain the presidency while avoiding and evading all questions on his eligibility.

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time. Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

The governor's office in Hawaii said there is a valid certificate but rejected requests for access and left ambiguous its origin: Does the certificate on file with the Department of Health indicate a Hawaii birth or was it generated after the Obama family registered a Kenyan birth in Hawaii, which the state's procedures allowed at the time?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like a lot of pathetic scrabbling to me.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    made for an interesting show this morning.

Who gives a damn?

Whatever. Drama drama drama.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well sorry for sharing

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    [url]http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp[/url]
    they were discussing that as well.

I'd sooner want to see him kicked out for incompetence than citizenship trivialities.

I am 30, and for the first time in my entire life, I can say that I have a leader that I can stand up and say that I am proud of. And no amount of hatred and brainwashing, propaganda that anybody can barf at me, will ever be able to take that away.

And don't even get me started on the sick traitors, or what some ignorant people simply call "republicans". I supported all of those hate mongers for so much of my life, and I still feel dirty about it. Every time that I see Hannity, or Rush I think... stinking... filthy traitor that I am ashamed I agreed with for far too long.

On that night in Iowa everything changed, and when they jumped on him like dogs when the Rev. Wright B.S. came out, and how they sucked it up like a crack whore sucks up loose crack rocks and tried to throw them at him.. At that moment, I woke up, and I realized that those people are traitors to our way of life, they are scum, they are liars, they are filth.

I am happy that Obama is getting under those peoples skin, people are done with them. Keep spewing your garbage, people will just turn against you even more.

Hatred, Division, Fear and Lies is what those people are about, and that is the last thing this world needs right now. People are distracted by trivial BS, while our way of life is being raped from the inside and people fail to see, or simply choose to ignore it. Because they are taking your eyes off the ball with this CRAP, while they rob you with their other hand. Its absolutely sad to me how ignorant some people can be, and it will be our downfall if people dont finally say enough, and stand up for whats right. Those people on the RADIO LIE, because it supports their PAYCHECK, they lie to you and get paid for it, and you chew it up like a dumbass. Trying to scare and divide people is not right, don't support it or you will just be another part of why the world is going to hell, enjoy it while it lasts, those people are making money off of your ignorance.
    Last edited by Anomaly; 29-03-09 at 08:21 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you know where McCain was born?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this sounds like a question for ME!!!...anyhow... regardless of who you are... people will always hate on you.

anyhow, i'm not sure, but i don't think that obama was born here. he was raised here, that's for sure.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The haters are getting pretty desperate if this is the best they can come up with.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

He wasn't born in Hawaii... he was born in Africa where he stayed with his Father for a short time if I remember correctly.

No matter where he was born, he sure makes a President that's a million times better than the previous one. And I also hated on Clinton because I fell for the same old propaganda machine that people are falling for today. I know that Clinton wasn't perfect, but he wasn't as bad as they made him out to be. Like I said, they are all traitors to me these days. And I would never take somebody named who's named "Bean" seriously in the first place. And yeah, the haters are more desperate than ever, I will never support that type of division again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast