+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help is appreciated....thanks

help is appreciated....thanks

ok there's this girl I like, things were going fine, we were always texting and she seemed to like me (at least as a friend), but like suddenly another guy came in and they're kinda getting closer (I'm not really sure but they're always texting and she's always checking her phone waiting for him to text back), and I can sense that we aren't as close as we used to be, everytime I text her now I can tell from the words that she doesn't wanna talk, and I have to wait for quite a while until she texts back (she used to reply straight away), althought she tells me she's stressed from school and stuff, so what should I do now, I can't stop thinking about her, I really care about her and I wanna tell her how I feel but haven't had a chance to do it, I don't wanna do it through a phone, and I might be a bit nervous to do it in person, can someone give me some suggestions on how to fix this without me being annoying, thanks!

What you have to do is realise that:

1. She just isn't that into you :-) she isn't attracted to you anymore.
    2. She knows already how you feel about her. If you go on and tell her, she will be disgusted by your neediness.
    3. She isn't "stressed" from school. It is her polite way of saying bugger off. It's what she does, not what she says.

What to do? This:

1. Distance yourself from her.
    2. Get a life, preferably involving a lot of other women. She needs to realise you are a cool guy with options, and it's her loss if she passes on you. She needs to find out, preferably through your common social circle, you are seeing other women.
    3. In my experience, in a month or two, she will come back to you, saying how it was a mistake, how "you're cool", how the two of you "should hang out"... etc.

The most important thing, though, is to have an abundance mentality. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Always have other women in your life, this way you will never be needy. And then once you find that special one, it's gonna be a whole different story.