+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dirty secrets

Dirty secrets

So the other day my girl was asking if I had any dirty secrets. I told her that I don't since I never talk about them and forget them. I don't even know what a dirty secret would be...

Anyways, I turned the table and was asking her. Since that is what I do when I'm asked a question, because I normally think that the answer they have is on their mind. So I'm trying to convince her to tell me something for almost an hour. She said it like "there's one you would love to know" and what I ended up getting out of her was that it is like her 'weakness' and would do anything when this certain thing were to happen that makes her feel in 'paradise'. All I got after that was that it is something people do that doesn't involve physical contact.

I think she actually wants me to find out but I have no idea what it could be. She told me even if I guess it she will deny it.

Ideas?

Phone Sex?
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Maybe phone sex ... or webcam sex. Sounds like she's just having fun with you and you are overreacting. If it really bothers you, I suppose you could say: "I know you were probably being just playful, but your comment made me uncomfortable."

But I wouldn't. Just forget about it ... she probably has. It makes you appear insecure.

Carl.

Smelling your underwear.

If she's going to deny it, what's the point in even pondering this?

I doubt it has anything to do with phone or webcam sex.
    I found it surprising she even brought it up. We never talk about sex or anything of the like. We have been together for only a month now. Long distance (about an hour). And everything is just pretty easy going.