+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats my status?

whats my status?

i dont know what to ask in this forum, but i just want to get some small guides, advices or what not. because im not used to girls in general, u can almost say that im a starter but ill just say what is happening in my day and just tell me what u think about it.

background story: im a high school senior graduating in 6weeks, i got tranfered into a continuation school, so i can catch up with my credits and in my last school i wasnt very successful with the ladies, theres a few that likes me in that school, but iono i just see if its gonna fly with those girls. its not like im picky. i think im shy, i think im a very logical person, you know, i wont talk to a girl for no reason, unless its legit like hw, direction, opinion u kno... i dont do conversations, same with everybody not just girls. but i do convo sometimes. all my friends got laid, i dont believe they got laid often but i kno they did it atleast once, but that doesnt bug me. what bugs me is that i cant talk about the ladies infront of them, cuz it lame to talk about something u dont know about right. guys tease me about that in school and i cant say anything back. im also an illegal alien in america so lets just say i cant **** with the citizens or else ill get deported.. so thats a major achilles heel. thats also the reason why i cant drive, get a job, basically shuts me down from everything that requires being citizen.

so i what do u guys think?

Going to school requires that you be a citizen too.

So how'd you get past that one?
    I don't chase, I replace.