+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i just don't know

i just don't know

k this is my first post so... yeah

k so everyone always says its whats on the inside that counts, but is this a true statement? what i'm asking is if it possible for someone who is slightly overweight, says stupid shit sometimes and wasn't blessed with AMAZING looks (i'm not ugly, just not BEAUTIFUL) get the girl of his dreams without having to change everything about himself? because i don't have a problem with the way i am, i just want someone who will love me for me.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, it really depends on who the "girl of your dreams" is ... There has to be a balance. But don't expect a girl to come running after you. You have to get your foot in the door by meeting and talking to women ... If your charm is right, then there isn't much you have to chance ...

From what I've noticed, women are more likely to go for "equal or lesser value" than men are.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."