+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tell me why you love bad boys and hate nice guys lol

Tell me why you love bad boys and hate nice guys lol

I guess there's something you like about the nice guys lol Tell me why you want that bad boy!

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    1. I've often found that the nice guys are too shy and just don't make a move
    2. Being too nice often leads to the friendship zone..nice guys should learn how to throw in some of the suave with the nice =]
    3. Whether we admit it or not almost all females want to be the one gal that the bad boy changes for....(which almost NEVER happens)....

Strong, smart, victorious offspring. It's all hormones, Alien.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    Tell me why you want that bad boy!
    I don't. I'm a woman, not a little girl.

Right on I got you
    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    I don't. I'm a woman, not a little girl.

You mean all females want the bad boy to become the good one just to attract her?
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    1. I've often found that the nice guys are too shy and just don't make a move
    2. Being too nice often leads to the friendship zone..nice guys should learn how to throw in some of the suave with the nice =]
    3. Whether we admit it or not almost all females want to be the one gal that the bad boy changes for....(which almost NEVER happens)....

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here's one for you.

How come self-professed nice guys always seem to come in one of two flavors: two-faced dirtbag sweet talking his way between a chick's thighs or awkward social reject with no spine who thinks everyone capable of talking comfortably with a female must be a "bad guy"?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Wow, Gribble, PERFECTLY said.

I just dated someone who WAS a "nice" guy for the first year and a half, but suddenly decided to switch it up and become a douchebag the last six months of our relationship! Real nice!

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    You mean all females want the bad boy to become the good one just to attract her?

nope, it's more of the idea of having the 'bad boy' change his ways because he loves her so much he doesn't want to lose her. Sounds more like a fairy tale to me; like i said it just about never happens...but a lot of females want that.

It's like asking yourself would you rather have a passionate but turbulent relationship or a boring but consistent one...

there just hott, strong, and msyteries....

but i'd reather date a nice guy anyday. I mean i want someone who's sweet, funny, that i can depend on. i dont want a jerk and thats what most bad boys are. sure there are some really sweethearts in the mix but they just come to few and far apart. and just like bo said, the fairy tale dream of a bad boy going good for the love of there life. can that a happen? sure. but the odds are slim and not in your favor. i read a lot for stories and watch a lot of movies were just that happens. but some girls just need to learn the different between fiction and the real world.

Thank you everyone for your comments ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Here's one for you.

How come self-professed nice guys always seem to come in one of two flavors: two-faced dirtbag sweet talking his way between a chick's thighs or awkward social reject with no spine who thinks everyone capable of talking comfortably with a female must be a "bad guy"?
    Wowwhoooww ... BURN ... its not the 'bad boy jerk' girls go for .. its a guy who is well mannered and a gud person, but also has an adventourous, confident streak. you gotta be comfotable around men and women and so confidence is really what should be said, instead of 'bad boy'

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm so sick of these threads.