+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my situation.. please help

my situation.. please help

i went out with a girl for two years, we where extremley close with each other and were both deeply in love with eachother. At christmas time this year she ended things on my birthday. it was very unexpected and probably the hardest time of my life. anyway she done a lot of heartless things including sleeping with other people whilst still talking to me and basically playing on my love for her. i decided to stop speaking to her and showing her that i was bothered and still hurt. i have now got a beautiful and amazing new girlfriend but i think i may still have feelings for my x. she called me last night asking to meet me and i new it was wrong but i couldnt help it. so i met up with her and i could not bare to look at her. we talked for a long while and all the feelings i had came back to me all of a sudden. i dont know what to do, whether to go back to my ex or whether to stay with my new girlfriend and see what happens. i probably have not covered a lot of things but please feel free to ask me any questions in order to get the big picture.

your girlfriend dumped you on your birthday, slept around afterward and now you're going behind your current girlfriends back to meet up with this heinous bitch? you're crazy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

... Seriously?

Do you really think these are legitimate feelings for your ex? Or do you think they stem from the fact that you dated for quite a while, and she was the one to leave you?

This girl had 2 years with you, she broke up with you not only around Christmas time but on your BIRTHDAY or all things.. then proceeded to lead you on all the while sleeping with other guys. Is this really the relationship you're looking to return to? Have you ever tried to continue a relationship with someone who has betrayed you? If not, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

Stop talking to your ex. Never meet up with her again. I bet you anything if you did this, those feelings would go right back where they belong.

If they don't, I'd still say stay away from your bitch of an ex and end things with your current girlfriend. She doesn't deserve this situation.