+ Follow This Topic

Thread: God Bless those men in uniform!

God Bless those men in uniform!

You know my non-regular UPS guy David always comes in and flirts shamelessly with me as I sign for the daily order. It's remarkable how good it makes you feel to have someone notice that you are a girl and actually treat you like an ATTRACTIVE girl! I'm sure he's got a chick at home but bless his little brown wearing heart!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

LOL-thats SO funny and so true...what is it with the UPS men or FEDX men Jules? I mean ok its their job to be nice-but theres a line ya know? HELLO! I see a ringy ring on that finger...I'm tellin your wife youre hittn on me fella!

But youre right-it does feel nice...NOW GET BACK TO WORK!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

The worst part is there was 30 minutes left in my work day and I am so stunned to be told I'm a cutie (when I am all in black and have no make up on) that I can't concentrate.

I feel like Rudolph from the old old "cartoon" when the girl kisses him and he starts flying

"He thinks I'm cute!!!!!!!!"

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Its nice to hear those things! But darnit all why does it have to come from married men? My best friend was out somewhere and some guy came up to and told her she had the most amazing and beautiful eyes hed ever seen-oh and no shock hes married. But she felt like flyn to the moon! BECAUSE someone OTHER than her dreary husband noticed!

I am going to make it a point to say something nice to a stray male the next time I am out - - I wonder if it will make as much of a difference to them as it does to me.

LOL-that would be interesting...I dont think I have the kahoonas to do something like that-MORE POWER TO YA! Let me know what he says or does! Do you think women in general say shit like that or is just a man thing ya think?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it DOES make my day when someone makes me feel good looking ... as rare as that is!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Do you think women in general say shit like that or is just a man thing ya think?
    I don't think women do, but sadly most of the time it seems like you say something nice to a guy just to be nice and he assumes that you are hitting on him! Perhaps that's what keeps us in check!