+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is something wrong with my penis or my girl?

For men (and women who are into women) I would recommend The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus. It may not teach you about technique, but it will give you a better idea of what you are stimulating on the woman, how, and how to do a better job of it in general.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    So you're saying that the female orgasm is also a myth?
    No. Why? Do you think that belief in the G-spot is the only way a woman can orgasm?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No. Why? Do you think that belief in the G-spot is the only way a woman can orgasm?
    Some women, stimulation of that particular area is the only way they can get off. Some women (less than half was the estimate I last heard) are able to get off via penetration alone. Some women can have an orgasm walking through the cleaning product isle of the grocery store.

Why I do know is that the clitoris is actually a rather large sex organ and protrudes internally far enough that it can be stimulated via penetration and or use of fingers/toys.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I've read that 95% of women are best stimulated through their clitoris.

Why don't you ask her to play with herself while you are on top giving it to her? It is a wonderful way to come together, you are both in control and can make it happen at the same time = FUN! At first it may be uncomfortable for both of you (you feel inferior, she feels embarrassed, etc) but if you both let each other know it's OK then try it out and see where it takes you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12