+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! I'm in love with myself!!!!

Help! I'm in love with myself!!!!

Hi-
    I'm new here and I have a little problem... I'm a female Gemini and I'm in love with a male Gemini. Everything I've read about our pairing has been really accurate. Unfortunately, most of what I've read seems to indicate we are not destined for anything more than a fling.. although one said if we meet later in life it might work (I'm 35.. he's 33).

Any advice? I don't want this to end!!!!

I dont ever belive what the star signs say. i look sometimes just for fun though.

I'm a leo and supost to be really confirdent. but im actually really shy.
    - Claire -

I trust in the stars 100% - they are never wrong.

They never seem to be right for me. they are always completely the oposit to me or somthing. lol

Maybe i'm just different.
    - Claire -

Horoscopes dont tell you what is to come - they're only there to prepare you for something that is comming. Much like the oracle and Neo. She told him that either Neo or Morpheus would die, and that he would have to make a choice, and that he isnt the one... But in fact - thats all he needed to hear to do the right thing...

Hey i love The Matrix, you dont have to tell me what happens lol i know some of it word by word (how sad).

its got me curious to look at my horrorscope. lol i used to all the time but then the crazy kind of wore off.
    - Claire -

mm. i never believe them but sometimes they seem to be right with wahs going on in ma life. but i never follow the advice they give because i want to be a free man

Usually, Billy and I are right on the same page, but on this one we are different. (But I STILL think you rock, Billy!)

If you don't want it to end - - invest your time and efforts in your relantionship, make sure you are building a foundation of trust and friendship and not just pure animal attraction. I believe that fate favors the bold - if you want it and you work for it there's no reason you can't have it.

But if you are going by the stars at least make sure you are getting an accurate reading based on all the important components not just your birthdate.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by blue_moon2
    Hey i love The Matrix, you dont have to tell me what happens lol i know some of it word by word (how sad).

its got me curious to look at my horrorscope. lol i used to all the time but then the crazy kind of wore off.
    I love the matrix more than anyone. I am real big on the computer aspect as well as the religional aspect of the movie. Both sides basically describe my life.

I have seen all 4 movies, and know them all word for word.

Everything the matrix says about the prophecy and fate is what I believe.

Everyone has a purpose. You just have to figure it out before its too late.

Well im not sure i love it quite as much as u but i'm prity close. lol

I know alot of the words and i have seen all the films 2!!

I think it has real deep meaning and i love neo and his courage and stuff.

And yes, fate rules everyone. Everything happens for a reason.
    - Claire -

Don't worry hon. I'm a Libra and my boyfriend over a year (we live together) is a Pisces (my little fish). Horoscopes say that we're NOT a match made in heaven but we don't really care. Why waste your time waiting for someone esle when you can just enjoy what you already have?... Expect little, forgive much. It always works.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by nebulachich
    Hi-
    I'm new here and I have a little problem... I'm a female Gemini and I'm in love with a male Gemini. Everything I've read about our pairing has been really accurate. Unfortunately, most of what I've read seems to indicate we are not destined for anything more than a fling.. although one said if we meet later in life it might work (I'm 35.. he's 33).

Any advice? I don't want this to end!!!!
    Yeah, here's some grade A advice: stop reading horoscopes.

I hope that clears things up.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

^^^^ what he said...it's your life, not someone who's not in your shoes...just consider the future you were told of...the rest is all on you...
    so what if you two aren't going to work out...it doesn't say anything about you not enjoying the present...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I mean please, who believes in star signs, they are just thing that influence you to do things. And if they sound familiar, do u believe in love tester machines? If u do i worry! Open up inside and it just shows a heart rate moniter which shows ... your heart rate! And unless your luking @ your bf.gf @ that time then why the heck would your heart change!!! OMG!!! Don't believe!
    Chris

Everyone's destiny is written in the stars - its up to YOU to know your destiny and follow it. If you don't learn your purpose and you ignore it, then your entire existence is a waste. Plain and simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast