+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! I'm in love with myself!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    Horoscopes dont tell you what is to come - they're only there to prepare you for something that is comming. Much like the oracle and Neo. She told him that either Neo or Morpheus would die, and that he would have to make a choice, and that he isnt the one... But in fact - thats all he needed to hear to do the right thing...
    Heh, the Matrix is a lot deeper than you think. You are correct that the oracle stated that Neo or Morpheus would die, and that Neo would have to make choice, and that Neo wasn't the one. However you left out, that the Oracle stated that Trinity would fall in love with the one. Neo was not the one at the time. He fought the agents and was killed. It was after he died...that Trinity realized that she loved him and told him that she loved him, and then he became the one. The oracle never lies.

And in relation to the topic, I don't ever believe the horoscopes either, somehow I think man just made all that mumble jumble up to entertain himself.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Kidd
    Heh, the Matrix is a lot deeper than you think. You are correct that the oracle stated that Neo or Morpheus would die, and that Neo would have to make choice, and that Neo wasn't the one. However you left out, that the Oracle stated that Trinity would fall in love with the one. Neo was not the one at the time. He fought the agents and was killed. It was after he died...that Trinity realized that she loved him and told him that she loved him, and then he became the one. The oracle never lies.
    Good point, Kidd. I never looked at it that way before.
    Getting back to the thread though, don't believe in the "scopes" and I'll tell you why. Out of all the marriages in my family, the ONLY one to survive was between a Gemini and a Cancer and the 'scopes' say they are a terrible match. It takes a lot more than when, where and what time you were born to make you who you are. There are a hundred and one external influences that affect you just as much as the traits you were born with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12