+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ex gf question for the ladies!

ex gf question for the ladies!

Went out for 4 years, broke up 2 weeks later she is sex buddies with some new guy.

i begged and whined for a month
    told her i was devastated and miserable and told her not to talk to me anymore.
    went no contact for 2 weeks and cleared my head. realized i dont want her back and she was not right for me.

She sends me this today after 2 weeks

"I hope you know i haven't tried to call you or fight for you because i know how it is and i do care about you.
    i'm sorry."

It mad me pretty angry, it was such a lame apology and i know she really doesnt care or she would have taken my feelings into consideration before doing all the things she did after the break up.

Should i stay no contact? or do you think she really is trying to make ammends?

I dunno.. i just REALLY want to REAM her out right now lol.

I think she still thinks she has me under her thumb and can have me whenever she wants. I want her to know I don't care about her choices anymore and I truly DONT want her back.. but i dunno maybe i should just let it be and it's all ego.

oki! this is what i was planning on sending her.. let me know if you think it's a good idea:

Hey X,

If you cared about me you would have taken my feelings into consideration before seeing someone else so soon to fill the hole that was left after our break up.

You've lost a good man who loved you, grew up with you, and would have done anything for you.

I've recently realized that there is someone better for me out there that will appreciate all the little things I do for her.

This whole experience has made me a lot more confident, goal driven, and overall happier with life.

I'm moving on to bigger and better things.

Wish you the best on your quest for love.
    Goodbye.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keep no contact.Wait few weeks. If she stops to send You anything , You're lucky. If not and she became annoying,then write her politely to fcuk off But wait few weeks maybe she stops
    I wazzzz here

I dunno..
    I just want to set her straight and show her i'm not under her evil control anymore!!
    Man women can really take advantage of you if you let them.
    That evil wet hole holds infinite amounts of power..
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 15-04-09 at 07:01 AM. Reason: :S

Don't worry about setting her straight, life will set her straight in time. Just stay OUT of contact with her. Its better for you and will get to her more than anything else you could possibly do.

You said its done, keep it that way.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

That evil wet hole holds infinite amounts of power..

best thing anyones ever said on this forum

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Log into e-maila ccount,write an e-mail but instead of sending it,save it in drafts... You wanna know what is going to happen if You write her back? You're going to start conversation with her,more and more and more and finally You both decide to come back into this relationship. Few weeks is going to be good and after it will be the same as before or worst.Then You break up ,and You will be in the same fcuked up situation. You want that? Go on,write her back.
    I wazzzz here

lol i'm NEVER getting back with her!!

I just don't wanna go out weak

Last thing i said to her was I'm miserable without her and devastated over the break up.

She'll remember me as some guy that she stepped on!
    But instead im going to dodge that shit and step on her

I'm ending this on my terms, not her bullshiot terms where she feels like she dominated me and can move on thinking i'll be emotionally scarred foreva lol not happen'n

I'm over her and have finally accepted the break up for what it is and i'm going to damn well let her know =)

I'm never getting sucked back into that wet blackhole vortex of infinite power again, be it with her or any women!

"Experience is what You get when You didn't get what You've wanted" Your right in that quote haha Tally ho! Man powa baby!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    lol i'm NEVER getting back with her!!

I just don't wanna go out weak

Last thing i said to her was I'm miserable without her and devastated over the break up.

She'll remember me as some guy that she stepped on!
    But instead im going to dodge that shit and step on her

I'm ending this on my terms, not her bullshiot terms where she feels like she dominated me and can move on thinking i'll be emotionally scarred foreva lol not happen'n

I'm over her and have finally accepted the break up for what it is and i'm going to damn well let her know =)

I'm never getting sucked back into that wet blackhole vortex of infinite power again, be it with her or any women!

"Experience is what You get when You didn't get what You've wanted" Your right in that quote haha Tally ho! Man powa baby!
    If You have time You can read my thread quite similar to this. I did finally answered,after more than a month when this asshole started to be annoying and I already was dating someone else.

I just said that I know about his cheating and all of his lies and he doesn't need to try anymore,of course I've insulted him a little bit,but not because of a big hate,just because I like. Well then he wrote me sms telling me he's back to his ex,which wasn't true in fact but even if, I don't give a ****.

All what he showed in the end that tho he's 26yo, in his head he's still wearing diapers.I blocked him EVERYWHERE. I also have had luck to change my phone number so since then he went to hell And so should she. Hide Your pride to Your pocket, just don't give a fcuk .She's biatch anyway,do You care that some cow is going to talk "LoL I'Ve dUmPeD HiM WoW"... It's spring,fall in love again
    I wazzzz here

haha true said,
    but alas... it is already too late..
    I have already reamed her out and shattered her ego into a grazillion little pieces.
    oh well, no regrets haha

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    haha true said,
    but alas... it is already too late..
    I have already reamed her out and shattered her ego into a grazillion little pieces.
    oh well, no regrets haha
    Well ok but remember - You shouldn't go two times into the same river. I did and I don't regret that,because I wouldn't met my ChooCooBoo
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 15-04-09 at 08:07 AM. Reason: bla bla
    I wazzzz here

I wish I had a choocooboo,
    I would ride it through the desert in search of buried treasure
    and if i couldnt find any treasure i would sell it to the nearest town for food and shelter.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My ChooCooBoo is not for sale He's mine mine mine
    I wazzzz here

But what if you went bankrupt and you had to sell your choocooboo?
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 15-04-09 at 08:24 AM. Reason: ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast