Hey everyone. So I'm not really sure what I'm going through at the moment, it's kind of this weird feeling I've been having. See about 6 months ago my ex-boyfriend broke it off with me, and yes he is my first love. Anyways, he tried to be friends with me, but every time he tried, it just ended up hurting me (I was in hopes that maybe we would get back together). Basically, it was an emotional roller coaster he was putting me through, and each one was painful. Well I cut contact with him, and he recently sent me a message which I didn't answer.

I've been feeling good, I hang out with friends, I work, I see my family, I go to classes, I go to gym, I flirt around, I live the single life and well my day is always busy. Problem is that he's always in back of my head somehow. I hear his name (his name is verrrrry common) or a certain song, or go to a certain place, and I try not to remember anything from the past (what's the point right?), but I can't help to think of him. I miss him, not only was he my lover, he was also my best friend. Sure I have best friends, but he was the one person who actually got me, not even my own best friends get me as well as he did.

Anyways so lately I've been feeling weird...to me its like a mixture of anxious/nervousness, and I can't explain why I'm feeling the way I do, even when I workout I just feel strange.
I know its a time to find myself, and to do all the activities I never got to do, and to explore etc...and even when I tell myself this, I still feel anxious/nervous, and I guess you could say I feel a bit empty, but after 6 months? so yeah what do you all think it might be?