+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So weird... she txt me after 2 months

So weird... why did she txt me after that ?

I met a girl a few months ago... we got really close and things didnt go the way i wanted at that time. She was super attached but only wanted to stay friends since she did not have that ''butterfly'' feeling. I couldnt handle just being friends so at some point i decided to just cut things out so i went on with the no contact rule.

A few weeks later, she sees me at a club. By respect i say hi and give her kisses and then suddenly she congratulates me for the new GF at the time ( i was dating a girl that hated her). I was very cold to her that night because i didnt want to feel anything for her.

This week end, she sees me while she is with her friends... i was very cool with her friend since she dates one of my good friends but i was still cold with her. A few minutes after they left, i got a txt from a random number saying : I miss you. This random number was finally hers... (i didnt awnser to it)

What should i do ? i really know i cant be just friend with her. We never had sex but we had some very intimate and intense moment twice and i always had a feeling that she had something for me but she just couldn't admit it to herself. I really still do like her and i know deep inside me i would want to have her but i know i cant put up with the staying friends thing...
    Last edited by lovinator; 02-11-09 at 06:45 AM.

Can't you just say you miss her too and leave it at that for now? If she's single again and wants more from you, let her tell you.

...aren't you seeing someone right now? deal with that first then start the rekindling business.

No... i saw the girl for a total of 3 weeks... and its been over for about 2 weeks now with the ''new girl''

i liked her but i think we were both kinda rebounds to each other since she was out of a relationship and i didnt really have feelings for her

Quote Originally Posted by lovinator View Post
    I met a girl a few months ago... we got really close and things didnt go the way i wanted at that time. She was super attached but only wanted to stay friends since she did not have that ''butterfly'' feeling. I couldnt handle just being friends so at some point i decided to just cut things out so i went on with the no contact rule.
    she really really liked you and instead of buttering her up a little more and creating the butterfly feeling you just cut her off? You cut girls off when theyre being attention whores or when theyre playing games with you but not when theyre being a little coy! Then you date another girl, what for to make her jealous? and for three weeks? who dates for three weeks.
    And what I really want to know, how did you "want things to go?"

please clarify because right now you're sounding like an ass to me.

I am not an ass at all... i wanted her to be my girlfriend... but at that time she just wanted to stay friends. She said she loved me but was not in love with me. The reason i cut her off is because we had an argument about something she had done to me in which she later admitted her fault.

As for the dating thing, it really was not to make her jealous. I was just trying to get over her since she said she wasnt into me the same way i was to her.

I dont see why and how i am an ass if i really like her.

ps: to understand more refer to my other thread since i cant put links yet
    Last edited by lovinator; 02-11-09 at 10:50 AM.

wow... she txt me to invite me to a common friend's bday that she is organising in 1 week...

Well i mean if your not seeing anyone... I say just go and hang out with her.. But at the same time let her know where you stand... just know you might be getting set up for failure, she might just want you now because she cant have you.. once she can, she might say hey lets be friends... So either way BRACE yourself. Girls are pretty heartless sometimes and dont even know it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    she really really liked you and instead of buttering her up a little more and creating the butterfly feeling you just cut her off? You cut girls off when theyre being attention whores or when theyre playing games with you but not when theyre being a little coy!
    You get too close to a girl when she sees you as a friend and you enter whats called the 'friend zone' thats somewhere no guy wants to be when they like the girl, trust me. So if you work the other way, if you start to lose contact then they will miss having you arround and realise what a good friend you were, then after a while she might realise she felt something for you which she couldn't see because you were just friends.

ps: i would like to point out that no guys like the friends zone unless they were the ones who started it. And remember; Girls use sex for love and guys use love for sex (basically meaning that a guy can fall in love with a girl when their just friends, but a girl can't)

Or she'll think "what an ass..," not chase him, cut all connections and begin long term relationships with other people, and you miss out.