+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Needing to vent..Feedback PLZZ

Needing to vent..Feedback PLZZ

So I was only with this girl for a couple months but weve known each other for like 4 years and been kinda back and forth bt thsi was our second time actually going back out. We were doing good (or at least I thought) bt recently she brokeup with me telling me have anice life and hanging up on me. i mena we argued over nonsense for like 2 nights and then she wants out..I tried to call her back like 3 times and then txt her and she didnt respond..I had went to a fashion show her friends had invited us to and she was there. So she ends up coming over to where me and my friend were sitting saying she didnt want it to be awkward. Then she says why would I come to the club (where the fashion show was) if I knew she was gonna be there???? i thought that was rude of her bt what do you guys think about that? THen later her sister tells us we can come by and I didnt think that my ex wud want that and so she ends up saying to her sister "Why would u tell them they could come over" another moment I thought was rude so i said it was koo and was going to leave then she grabs me and tells me to stop acting like that??? RU SERIOUS?? so it was a bunch of back and forth that night. she ended up calling me crying and telling me she was gonna try to call me the week we broke up bt the reason she didnt was because her friend told her that I txt asking about the fashion show and her party! Now I said to her what does that have to do with her telling me what she wanted to say ya kno? like if she really wanted to talk or try to work things out after she completely cut me off that day she brokeup with me she could have regardless of what her friend said.and she said im never going to understand that part, its not that i dont but i feel her reason for not wanting to call me wasnt that serious.Like she wants me to sit at home and weep.she said she got mad i txt her friend cuz i shudb worried abt our relationship not a party..yet she cut me off didnt wnana talk to me now im wrong??? mind you she broke up with me once b4 bcuz she said she cudnt change how she was(is)..all in 3 months time ths should not be happening.also i had txt her asking if she wanted to be friends and she says she wants her space in order to get over me..and i asked if she thinks we wud ever get together she sed she felt we both did things that were wrong so who knows ?? i put ?? because i didnt know what i did and then she txt me saying she didnt like the fact that i told her not everything was about her???OMGG my friend told me i shudnt even have responded to that becuz they thought she is so into herself and she told me shes used to ppl sweating her.SHe said to me i was all she ever wanted since she met me and even tho we not together she will wait for me. yet she does me like that idk..my fam and friends tell me im too mature for her mind u we both r 21.(kind of embarrasing when friends ask u how old she is after they hear this story)Also she says this isnt wat she wants and its hurting her alot and im like u wanted this she trying to make it seem like it was an uncontrollable situation..bt idk if i shud ever go back out with her down the linme??its like how many times do u try ya kno we been at it for abt 4 years and ths our 2nd time goin out bt it alwasy ends up shitty..and mostly cuz of her attitude.PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK and if you feel i was wrong in anyway..THANKS
    Last edited by born2bgreat; 27-04-09 at 05:24 AM.