+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Enlargement program which works very well 4 me however..?

Enlargement program which works very well 4 me however..?

Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this penis enlargement program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby dick" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one penis enlargement website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's .. (more effing spam) .. And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called Spamming Loveforum Weekly which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their enlargement program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them?? Thanks
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 28-04-09 at 04:37 AM.

I think penis enlargement programs are unneccesary unless you have a penis like that wizard guy who refuse to put on his clothes on (you can find the vid under Doesntmatter's thread).

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    was that really a penis?? i thought it was an oversized clitoris.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Spammer Spanker

Is that a toothpick in the wiener??
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Yes. If you poke it with a toothpick every day for a month, it swells up to a gargantuan size.
    Spammer Spanker

lol. hilarious edit by giga. LOL.

Die spammer die!!
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yes. If you poke it with a toothpick every day for a month, it swells up to a gargantuan size.
    Giga, I think you should start a penis enlargement program. The above will guarantee results.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

But will it make your penis mightier?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

the PEN IS mightier than the sword

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the pen might be mightier than the sword.. but it always succumbs to the vagina.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...