+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Enlargement program that works great for me, but..?

Enlargement program that works great for me, but..?

Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this "take it up the ass" program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and my asshole wasn't big enough to fit a penis...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby asshole" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one take it up the ass website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's definetely not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's .. i-take-it-up-the-ass. com .. And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called "I like to swallow" which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you swallow cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their take it up the ass program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them.. has anyone ever tried this "I like to swallow" program and know if it works or not?? Thanks!
    Last edited by Mish; 27-08-09 at 07:04 AM.

It works great. The extra length is because when you aren't looking, they attach an inch and a half of spam to the end of your penis.

Thank you for sharing some of your spam with us.

Carl.

You know, this would a great time to start a new thread on penis length... We've never had that discussion on the forum. So, please, feel free....

Lmao. "Baby asshole" ... I never heard that term before. This seems like kind of an odd random question to ask.. but congradulations on your gains, I also personally use that system as well after a friend told me about it and it worked for me too.. I've gained a little over an inch so far. I don't know about the 'prejaculation' thing though.. but I will say it probably has something to do with the kegal exercises. Im not sure though. If you do decide to go with it, my username is penisswallower .. PM me on their private forums on the site and let me know if it worked for you. Good luck dude
    Last edited by Mish; 27-08-09 at 07:07 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, Pimp, tell me more about this penis enlargement.

Also, tell me why you're posting from the same IP address (68.197.26.43) as your buddy Ronnie. Was he f*cking you in the ass while you were typing up your response on his computer?

They can't do that any more, Fras ... their d*cks are too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Wow, Pimp, tell me more about this penis enlargement.

Also, tell me why you're posting from the same IP address (68.197.26.43) as your buddy Ronnie. Was he f*cking you in the ass while you were typing up your response on his computer?
    I'm thinking that we will NEVER hear from the "Two Ronnies" (do you catch the UK tv reference here?!) again!!! Nice move--checkmate.

PS I'm betting that after he read your msg here, his dick shrunk up!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2-ukrd2VQ"]YouTube - The two ronnies - Fork handles[/ame]