+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help needed!!

Help needed!!

ok im new here so please be gentle..... but the problem is i have been with my man for 3 years and we broke up 7 months ago for 8 weeks but i saw him a couple of times in that.... i love my bf but when we were apart i met someone else whom i was seeing for that 8 weeks i knew he had a gf and we got really close... now im back with my man i cant stop thinking bout this guy but i know he has a gf and he has been with her 2 years... he tells me he feels the same but how do i know he just doesnt want me for sex????? x

You'd know you loved and respected each other if you made yourselves single and available to be together. Apparently, this is not the case.
    Spammer Spanker

but the fact is im willing to do that and so is he but how do i know he is being honest! x

How do you know he is being honest? Well, either you trust the guy or you don't. It sounds like you don't, and that would mean you're looking to make the wrong decision.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."