+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i am 24 years old and i have a big problem with womens

i am 24 years old and i have a big problem with womens

hello i am desperete and i need your advice , I am 23 years old good looking guy that make inpression to athers draw attention i have nice style people around me most of the times admire me. I am very lonely i am alone 2 years since my last relationship with a girl that was working to sell sex. i like women, every day i suffer from loneliness . like i said i draw attention but i dont make nothing to create a relationship that i really need. i dont flirt. i fell empty and cold. in my life i didint had any inportant rellationships. i always waiting some change and i dont do nothing

hey dude

do you believe in law of attraction?who you are is what you get most of the time...if you'll think positive things..surelly positive things comes along your way...sometimes being goodlooking is not the answer its the attitude on how you carry your life..try to live a nice life..go out and be in the crowd where in you could meet nice people you'll see the changes..dont look for it if i were you..wait for it..